•9•

Anastasia Katrina Petrova
Pov

I woke up the cell I had been locked in for two days

I barely see the light of day.

I touched my face to feel blood falling from my temples from the night before when Draykov was hitting me until I blacked out.

I heard keys outside the door and mentally prepared myself for today's beating whether it was from one of my old classmates or Draykov himself.

"Get up, you're going to class, you have ballet first" a deep Russian accent told me as a red ballet leotard was thrown onto the floor.

I struggled to stand up as my legs gave way from not enough nutrients, once I stood up, I took off my top and looked down at my stomach to see black and blue bruises appearing.

I couldn't deal with the horror of looking at them so I covered them up with my leotard and just as I pulled the strap over my shoulder a guard appeared at my door gesturing for me to exit and walk to the main building with the dance studio inside.

I walked into the atrium I had been through so many times and walked into the room of mirrors where I saw Sofia and her eyes lit up, I had never seen that before, this place ripped her whole heart out of her chest and expected her to be a human without it.

During ballet class a few people passed out and I soon realised I'm back in the Red Room.

We continued the day and it came to torture training and I knew this was why I was put back into classes, this is where I will be the sacrificial lamb.

And I was I was...

i was beaten black and blue by the 19 other widows in training.

I was put back in the dorms when Draykov got a new widow to torture so my days continued like that for a week and I realised that I was stuck as one of these people forever, Natasha and Yelena were never coming back for me.

I was alone.
I ran up to the roof of the glamorous building that had a not so glamourous story for us to tell. I sat there staring at what kind o f a life i could have had.

I imagined my sister had moved out west, she was a science teacher and her husband decorated houses. My mother lives in France with my father and they have a dog a labradoodle.

Natasha Romanoff
Pov

"So, you're telling me, Yelena and I will get back into the red room dressed as guards and get Anastasia back to you." I ask Ross confirming what he just said

"Precisely Nat, yours and Yelena's suit are downstairs, oh and cap, falcon and Wanda are tagging along for some back up in case you get in any trouble." Ross replied

I walked out of that office with Yelena following me like a lost puppy and we headed to the lift where I saw Wanda and Sam heading down too so I ran to catch up with them before we went underground to get suited and ready to go back to Russia.

We got on a plane where Yelena and I were handed big black bulky guard suits to wear to infiltarate the red room.