Real Love

Hallo! This is Super Hero Ruddiger! At your service!

Some of these intros sound professional while others are me just saying random dumb stuff.

Future Ruddiger here. XD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS INTRO! WHAT WAS I EVEN TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH HERE?!

[And I have a song stuck in my head which is killing me. Its kinda like if you could have a theme song to your life, this song would be mine! (CG5- Tommyinnit)]

But just to let you know you and Varian are both 19, Varian soon to be 20.

Lets just get into it!

Future Ruddiger here! I just read over this... Wow! I recommend you skip the first paragraph of the flashback because who knew it could be so...

.....

Dirty.....

Um... Okay... I, uh-

Yeah... Just-Just read.
-------------

"Come on Y/n!" Your boyfriend, Hunter, says. Lately, and by lately I mean ever since the two of you started dating, he's been begging for some time together, and as in time together I mean in bed... Doing... Stuff... Together...

"No. Not tonight." You say as you wash the dishes. "You say that all the time!" Hunter complains, "I just wanna taste my girlfriend!" "Yeah, because what if I don't want you to?" You finish up washing the dishes and turn to face him. "W-Well..." He trails off. "Guess you didn't think of that." You go over and sit down on the couch with Hunter by your side.

"But Babe! We've been living together for 5 months. It should be about time that we have babies." Hunter tries to convince you, knowing that you wanted to have children with him in the future. "Sweetheart, we aren't even married." You argue, you said after you both were married, would you have kids then. "I might be saving up for a ring." Hunter says. "Because you know that's the only way I'll give in or just since you love me." You ask. Hunter thinks for a moment before speaking, "Can't it be both." He pulls you onto his lap. "I'm gonna pretend its all because you love me." You kiss his cheek, "Aaaaannd, maybe I'll give you some extra time in bed tonight." You smirk. "You mean?!" Hunter grins ear to ear. "Yep." You laugh at his face expression.

4 Hours Later

You were running to your best friend's house, while tears ran down your face.

~Flashback~

"Baby!" You giggle and moan as Hunter pleasures you. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this." Hunter smirks. "How long?" You ask.

"Before we got to know each other. I mean, all I want is this sexy body." Hunter rubs his hands on your thighs. "W-Wait, y-you mean, you don't love me? A-All you wanted was my-my body?" You pull away from Hunter. Hunter slaps his hands over his mouth as if he said something wrong, which he did. "Hunter?" You whimper. He removes his hands, "Sweetheart. Baby. You know, th-that's not what I meant." You got out of bed and got dressed as fast as possible. "Y/n, darling? Where are you going?" Hunter reached out for you. "Away from the man who I thought loved me!" You ran out of the bedroom then out the door.

~Back To The Present~

You ran and ran as fast as you could, away from the man who only wanted you for your body.

You came to a house and banged on the door, "Varian! Open up!" A minute later the door opened to a sleepy Varian. "Y/n? Its like 11 at night. What are you doing h-" Varian got cut off by you wrapping your arms around him with tears in your eyes. "V-Varian. I-I had a terrible night!" You cry. "Alright. Come inside." Varian says as he lets you into his house.

"What's wrong?" Varian asks as he watches you face plant onto his couch. He continues to hear your cries then they stop. "Y/n?" Varian hesitantly reaches out for you but pulls back after hearing you cry some more.

You let it all out then roll on your back, still on the couch, and say, "I'm done." Varian sat down by your feet. Varian sighed before he started, "Y/n, its really late at night, and you're here and not at your house with your boyfriend. Why?" "He's not my boyfriend anymore." You wipe away one of your stray tears. "What do you m- Oh! Oh..." Varian looked away from you. "Yeah. He didn't truly love me." You whimper.

"Wait! Does this mean I was right?! That guy was a terrible person! I told you you should never had of dated him!" Varian gets up and celebrates then comes back to earth when he realizes that his best friend just lost their boyfriend, "I-I'm sorry. You know how much I hated him. A-And now he's gone. That's a good thing. Right?" Varian sat back down. "I guess i-*sniff*-it is. A-And you were *sniff* right. He is a *sniff, sniff* terrible man." You try to hold back more tears, even though at the moment it felt impossible.

"I'm assuming you can't go back to your place since you live with him." You nod yes, as Varian continues talking, "How about you crash here. At my place. Where you can stay." "Really?" You ask with a small grin. "W-Well, I mean, o-only if you want t-" You cut Varian off. "I'd love too! I-I mean, yeah, sure. That'd be nice." You get really excited before trying to act cool but failing miserably, as Varian chuckles at you.

---------
Author's Note

Welp! Another one shot I have no idea how to end!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 999

Future Ruddiger here... for the 3rd time... but I thought this was really cute- like honestly.
Okay, I, uh, I... bye! :D