(Chapter 03)

Update:
Sorry you guys it's been  weeks and I know I haven't posted anything as it lately but I couldn't tell you how everything had went downhill for me, if I wanted to I'd do it but not as of anything right now.

On a few things to know for sure is that there some things I need to tell you before I begin to explain.

1): My grandmother had passed from a deadly virus, my grandfather, Mom, and my Father are very devistated about the news.

2): I watched the last video on the hardrive and I'll get into it later.

3): I hadn't been showing up at work as if lately so due to that I got fired by my boss.

4): I'm out of my medication and I'm low on my rent money for the land lord and other place will hire me, and I'm also having spouts of depression and anxiety.

Now about the video RealSuffering.Avi it was the last and final video on this hardrive, and I clicked it and played and it was a stop motion animation of Mickey walking down a street on a loop for about an hour and he kept walking past every building and it cut to black.

It had stayed black for 90 hours and then screams of pain and suffering and cries of loss and panic had slowly faded in to play, I watched and listen as the sound kept getting louder and then it cut back to showing Mickey now in a pet cemetery/graveyard and he stood staring down at a tombstone that read:
"Pluto beloved dog and pet, a good boy indeed if many things..."
I reacted and felt sad as this video had to deal with pain, loss, and death, Mickey had then bent down and placed flowers on the grave and said "I miss you Pluto!"
And Mickey had gotten up and walked back off to home and then the video had cut to black once more and it cut back to Mickey sitting at a desk with a light and was writing a suicide note and it read:
"I cannot take being alone anymore I miss everyone, noone will talk to me anymore and nobody wants me around any longer, I figured I may as well just end it all right now and then, good bye world I'll miss you but I know that....you won't miss me!"
Mickey had then went over to a different part of his house and grabbed a six shooter and had loaded one bullet into the guns chamber and placed the barrel in his mouth and squeezed the trigger, the video had cut to black followed by a gunshot sound and when the video came back it cut to a shot Mickey lying there on his bed dead with his brains splattered on the wall beside him, the gun on the floor and half of his head intact.

And then the video had ended right there and that was it, it was done I finished all of these videos and honestly I think after watching that hardrive I didn't throw it away nor did I decide to break it into a million tiny billion shards of plastic and metal I'd figured that I'd pass it on to someone else.

So a day later when it had hit lunch hour at my apartment complex I got up slipped on a dark black hoodie, and left to go to a near by burger restaurant I ordered my meal on the go and I paid the man at the front counter and I also gave him the hard drive be and I left with out hesitation and drove off as the man at the counter had chased behind me and had stopped, later that night I had got done eating, and I went to my bedroom and wrote a suicide note and then it was time to take my own life away.....

News broadcast:
Local barista and coffee maker found dead in his apartment today a man named Bryan Dustin was found by one of his neighbors next door hanging from the ceiling in his bedroom later this morning, the body had been taken to the town Morgue and at a later date time will only tell, back to you Danielle.