Ramya Fall For Abhi

Abhi and Ramya were so intimate together, he was handling her softly and kissing her like she was a fragile flower. She felt like she was floating in a different world with his proximity, her fingers rubbed inside his hairs and caressed him. Slowly he removed her dupatta from her shoulders and started to give wet kisses around her neck. Ramya closed her eyes tightly and gulped nervously.
Shortly after that he noticed the hickeys on her neck and off shoulders, he was completely embarrassed looking at that. 
He caressed her wounds and asked her hesitantly, " I'm sorry, did you have any pain??" He looked worried.
Ramya realised his worry by reading his face, instantly she cupped his face and nodded her head as "No". 
Abhi didn't fail to notice the redness in Ramya's cheeks and glow in her eyes. He was absolutely happy to see her ready for the next step of their marital life. 
" Ramya you look really pretty tonight, Of Course you are always beautiful but today it was something more special than other days. Do you know why??" Asked Abhi. 
Ramya shyly said, " I don't know, I feel I'm looking normal as everyday"
He smiled looking at her smiling eyes and said, "Not only tonight every day and every night, I was mesmerised seeing your pretty face. Even before our marriage at the moment you had fallen in my arms I lost my mind completely to you especially still I remember your innocent talks, " said Abhi cheerfully thinking about their first meeting. 
Ramya looked clueless about what he said, she expressed her doubt to him. 
" When did we meet before our marriage?? When did I talk with you?? I don't remember that". 
Abhi looked at her surprised and asked,
" Are you serious Ramya?? Really you forgot our first meeting??".
Ramya looked puzzled and said " No, I think you are mistaken, because I didn't meet you, I saw you first only after our wedding"
Abhi looked disappointed, he thought she didn't remember him. Looking at his face Ramya became nervous, she was worried. She thought, did I really meet him?? Or did he misunderstand?? She asked him,
" Can you explain to me when we meet?? And what happened in our first meeting??"
Abhi looked perplexed and said, " Before our wedding day, Akash and Sowmiya planned to meet at that previous night, do you remember that?? " Asked Abhi. Ramya recollected that moment and nodded her head slightly.
" That time you accompanied Sowmya and you waited for her near the staircase. During that night time I came near that staircase, that place was completely dark and you were scared by my sudden arrival. Immediately you tried to hide somewhere and collided with me. When you were about to fall down, I held you in my arms. Still I remember that time" Ramya was astonished at his words she got flashes of that night moments one after another. 
She could remember well about that night, because she was smitten by that stranger and lost her sleep that night. Inwardly she was determined to find that person the next day, then she realised it was inappropriate and tried to forget that night completely. Later she was married to Abhi and completely forgot about that incident.
" When some more people came there hearing our noise, you were scared and pushed me away... Then" Abhi was interrupted by Ramya.
" Then you fell down and got hurt. I tried to check your wounds in that dark night and said sorry for my careless behaviour. I remembered well I conveyed my gratitude to you that night for saving me from falling down" said Ramya. 
Abhi looked surprised and asked her,
" So finally you remember that incident??"
Ramya smiled shyly and said, 
" I remembered everything but, still now I didn't know it was you because I didn't see your face in that dark night" 
Abhi was surprised but he expressed his happiness when she remembered everything about their first meeting.
She also said how desperately she tried to find his identity to convey her gratitude and apology for leaving him after hurting him unknowingly.
He smiled and said, " But I know you are Sowmiya's sister, though I was attracted to you. But I felt, it was not appropriate to meet you when I was about to marry another girl so I didn't come to meet you" 
Ramya became sad suddenly remembering his wedding with another girl, she murmured faintly " Thank god!! That bride ran away" 
" What Ramya?? What are you saying?? I can't hear you" said Abhi.
Ramya's face flushed about her mind thoughts, she lied to him with some lame excuses. After that she asked him suspiciously,
" That night, did you plan to meet that bride?? did you come for her??" 
Abhi replied, " Yeah I want to know whether she agreed to this marriage with her consent or she was forced by her family. But I didn't get to see her maybe she ran away that time only" 
Ramya was in deep thoughts and remained silent. Abhi looked at her thoughtful face, he smiled teasingly, pulled her nose and said, 
" Why are you getting jealous now?? It was all over. I forgot that completely, maybe we were destined to be together that's why I saw you instead of her" 
" Who said I'm jealous?? Not at all" Ramya tried to cover up but finally she gave up and smiled sheepishly.
Abhi enjoyed seeing her cute acts and embraced her and asked her, " So you are jealous?? " She refused to reply him and smiled.
He got ecstatic, hugged her even more tightly and kissed her more passionately on her lips, Ramya anticipated it and joined her fingers behind his neck. 
Breaking their love moments Abhi's mobile rang, he neglected a few calls. But it rang again and again continuously, then he was annoyed. He withdrew himself from her embrace and got up from the bed. He took his mobile from bedside and attended the call, it was from Subadra.
"Hello..." Said Abhi.
"........." 
" Ok Aunty, I will come now" Said Abhi sternly and disconnected the call. Ramya felt disappointed when she knew it was from Subadra.
He saw her face for a moment, he was stunned to look at her swollen lips, messy hair and pink painted face. He thought she looked so adorable, he also noticed a ray of fear and disappointment in her eyes. He knew well what must be running in her mind right now. 
He locked her between his arms and caressed her face lovingly. He said,
"It was from Subadra Aunty". Ramya looked sad.
" Trust me I won't let anyone come between us. This will be the last time that I'm going to meet them. Now I want to teach them a lesson for hurting my wife and creating problems in our lives" said Abhi, looking serious. 
Ramya's face brightened instantly, she said 
"Abhi no need of any such ideas, I...I... Don't want you to fight with them for my sake. Our misunderstandings and problems were solved, I'm feeling happy with that, that's enough for me. There was no need to teach them a lesson, ignore them and please don't leave me alone"
Abhi's eyes raised up in surprise, he looked at her lovingly and said,
"But if I leave them just like that, it would disturb me, I would be at fault  because they tried to separate us, they made you cry. Moreover I want to know their real intentions behind their lies and stop them from doing any such evil things in future. I can't see you getting hurt more, you will believe me right?? "
Asked Abhi, Ramya nodded her head and said " Yes".
Abhi smiled wider and gently pressed his lips on her forehead, he said
" Sleep well, it's going to be early morning 
3' o clock, you didn't sleep the whole night. You have to goto college, right?? Take rest, I will be back soon, bye". Abhi left the room soon after that.
Ramya was surprised and happy at the same time for his love and care. She touched her face, reminiscing his kisses and cuddles. She laid down on the bed and remembered all their moments from their marriage.
She was astonished to know that the stranger she was attracted to before her marriage was Abhi. She always felt that his touches look somewhat familiar to her, now she understood why.  She felt so lucky to get such a caring husband like Abhi. His love proposal echoed in her ears and spread chill to her body. She remembered all his teases and got shy.
She realised....
Why was she getting upset with him when he got along with another woman....
Why was she desperate to get his apologies when she hurt him...
Why was she hesitant to divorce him...
Why was she extremely happy when he was around her...
Why she was extremely glad when he proposed to her or got intimate with her...
.
.
Because.... 
.
.
She had fallen for him... Despite his looks...
She started to love him deeply.
Finally she realised she fell in love with her husband.
To Be Continued...

***********************************
Hey Guys!!!
I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind posting your comments and sharing your votes.
Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.
Next update will be the weekend guys , kindly wait for that.
Thank you