A brisk winters morning

Y/N POV age:14

Y/N: "cold, intensely cold" you said just above a whisper.

You trudged through the icy sludge that coated the sidewalk, you could already feel your socks getting soaked and cold although this wasn't an unusual occurrence seeing as your feet were covered by basically rags tied up to look like shoes. Another common thing was the consistent honking of horns on the street this was the big Apple after all...the big Apple, where does that phrase come from You remember somebody telling you why but you don't remember who or maybe it was all in your head.

You continued to walk, seeing all the usual people, the falafel cart, various food trucks, homeless people taking shelter under the overpass you didn't live near here your hide out was down near the Hudson you had found an old abandoned van down there a year or so ago and to your surprise it actually still had the keys inside it was out of gas however but you didn't care four walls a roof and a door that locks was good enough for you.

You looked around the street a little more noticing some one who you hadn't seen around before. He was wearing a black hoodie and black sweat pants with something in his hand though you couldn't get a good look at it, before you could investigate more he started picking up speed, a full sprint at this point you tried to move out of the way but were to late you felt a sharp searing pain in your stomach you watched as the guy ran past you as you slumped to the ground your favorite Jean jacket getting coated with blood.

So this is how it ends eh I had an ok run I suppose.

???: you're not dead yet, Y/N

Who the hell was speaking? Almost simultaneously a few things happened firstly the knife lodged in your gut fell out, but you didn't pull it or anything another even weirder some one landed in front of you except this wasn't the man who spoke before, no this was...

Spider-Man.
Spider-Man: everything's gonna be alright just hang in there.

You blacked out.
———————————————————————————
Y/N: mmm hello?

???: thank god you're awake

You looked around to see Spider-Man standing right there near the bed you were sleeping on

Y/N: where am I?

Spider-Man: don't worry you're safe.

He looked a lot bigger from here

Y/N: What happened why am I here?

You started panicking slightly being in an unfamiliar room in an unfamiliar place

Spider-Man: you don't remember?

You shook your head as you continued to observe your surroundings