𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 64

After breakfast Kenya was eating alone so I didn't want to bother him. I was walking through the hall way but paused when I heard noises coming from Genya's room. 

'Finally' I thought knocking at his door. He didn't answer so I just opened it. "DID I SAY YOU COULD COME I-" Genya stopped when he saw it was me. 

I had a soft smile and I closed the door and walked up to him and sat down. "Hi Genya!" I signed. 

"H-hi..." He said nervously. "Do you like swimming?" I signed. "No..." Genya said. "What? why?" I signed. 

"I'm just.... um kinda over it now..." Genya said. "Let's train together Genya" I signed. "No thanks you wouldn't like target practice" Genya said. 

"Target practice!? I would love to!!" I signed. "You don't have to" Genya said. "No! come on let's go!" I signed before running over to the door. 

"Well actually I have to do something first" Genya said. "Really what is that?" I signed while cocking my head to the side with a dark look. 

"Um it's not important lets go" Genya said speed walking out of the room. We went to a place where we could shoot without killing or hurting anyone. (Well Y/n's there so....😈)

"Um here you go" He said handing me a gun. 'Pretty' I thought aiming it at the target. "I'm pretty sure this is your first time using one so yo-" Genya stopped when I pulled the trigger.

*BOOM*

"Hey I hit the middle of the target!! first time too!!" I signed. Genya just stared in shock. "How..." He said. 

I shrugged. "Can you shoot that tree over there?" Genya asked. I pointed the rifle at it and shot it. 

"So you just point and shoot" Genya asked. I nodded. Genya pointed his rifle at the tree and shot it. 

"Oh it kind of works but how do you get it so precise?" Genya asked. "I just use any emotion I have to fully take control I try not to think too much if I do I'll mess up" I signed. 

'Actually I just point and shoot I don't know how I can do this' I thought. "I'll aim for that right branch" Genya said. 

"Which one?" I asked. "Oh the long one" Genya said. "Um which long one?" I signed. The third one... closer the the top" Genya said.

"Mhm!" I hummed. He pointed the rifle at the it and shot it hitting it right in the middle. "That was so good!!" I signed.

"Uh- Thank you" Genya said eyes wide. "If you keep doing it like that you can become a pillar like your brother!! I believe in you Genya Shinazugawa!" I signed while smiling.

"I will!" Genya said. I waved to him before leaving. 'He was nice why doesn't Sanemi like him?' I thought.

"Y/n!!" I turned to see Kenya. He tackled me then slowly reached form my hair and took something off. 

My eyes widened to see a bug. "There" He said putting it on the ground. "You didn't have to tackle me" I signed. 

"Oh no I just tripped" Kenya said. "Oh be careful you could hurt your self" I signed. "Right!" Kenya said 

I smiled. "Come on I want to use my nichrin blade I want you to see!" I signed. "Okay!" He said. We went somewhere I could use it.

I took a deep breath and swung the sword at the tree. "Y/n you did touch the tree it won't do anything" Kenya said. 

"Look" I signed before poking the tree. The part I swung at tipped over and fell. "WOW!! What else can you do!!?" Kenya asked. 

"A lot of the things I can do are too dangerous so I'll show you some stuff that won't ultimately kill everyone in a 10 mile radius" I signed. 

Kenya really did like the stuff I showed him. "Kenya why didn't you become a demon slayer you're smart and strong" I signed. 

"No no I love making swords! It's what I do best!" Kenya said. "Everyone has a purpose I guess this is yours" I signed. 

"Yeah I love it!" Kenya said. I smiled. 'At least he's pretty confident in this!' I thought. "Y/n is this what you want to do for the rest of your life?" Kenya asked. 

I smiled. "I really like doing this but when I defeat Muzan I want to live in peace with my friends and family" I signed. 

"That sounds nice... Y/n are you suicidal?" Kenya said. "Hmm?" I hummed. "Well in the letter Tomioka said don't kill yourself" Kenya said. 

I looked down. "I just really want to defeat Muzan even if it means that I die... I want everyone to live in peace even if it's with out me knowing they won't have to worry about demons or dying is enough peace for me" I signed.

"Please don't die! Your one of my first real friends!" Kenya said. "I'll try not to!" I signed. "Yeah sure" I heard someone say. 

I turned to see Yoriichi. "I saw that mechanical doll kind of creepy" Yoriichi said. "Just like you" I signed.

"Y/n who's this?" Kenya said. "Oh my- I didn't even see him.... Thats creepy..." Yoriichi whispered. "I can hear you" Kenya said.

"Sorry!" I signed. "Is he like Lilo... you know crazy?" Yoriichi whispered. "I can still hear you" Kenya said.

"Sorry again I'm Y/n's... cousin! Yuta Kamado!" Yoriichi said. Kenya stayed silent for a second. "You're lying" Kenya said. 

"What? noooo" Yoriichi said. "Yes you're the person the mechanical doll was modeled by just without the six arms of course" Kenya said. 

"Okay you creepy br-" I cut Yoriichi off by punching him. "Don't be mean idiot!" I signed. "Listen Kenya I'm pretty sure I told you about ghost so yeah this is him BUT!! You can't tell anyone!" I signed.

"I won't you can trust me!" Kenya said. "So he's not crazy" Yoriichi whispered. "I really can hear you" Kenya said.

"Oh yeah... you're a swordsman right? aren't you like 5?" Yoriichi said. "What!? no I'm 10!" Kenya said nervously.

"Yeah! he's really good at it too! Look at how cool my sword is!" I signed before taking it out. Yoriichi took the sword and put it on the floor then stood up and started stomping on it. 

"AAAAAAH!!!" Kenya screeched. "NO!! STOP IT!!" I signed. Before Kenya could even see the sword he fainted. 

"You killed him!!" I signed before hugging Kenya. "Oh look it's not even chipped" Yoriichi said lifting it up.

"You're evil!!" I signed. Yoriichi rolled his eyes and shook Kenya awake. "Look😐" Yoriichi said putting the sword up. 

"IT'S OKAY!!" Kenya said snatching the sword and hugging it. "You're so horrible!! I thought it broke!!" Kenya said.

"Well it's not so...." Yoriichi said. "The thought of this sword being broken hurts my soul..." Kenya said. 

"The thought of Yoriichi being smacked makes me happy" I signed. "You wish" Yoriichi said. "No you wish you were alive!" I signed. 

"It's okay at least it's not chipped or anything" Kenya said. "Right!" I signed. "I wish..." Yoriichi said. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Sorry he's just old and you know how mean OLD people are" I signed. 

"He's clearly one of them" Kenya said sadly. "I was just checking it" Yoriichi said. "You need to check yourself" I signed. 

"Yeah okay" Yoriichi said. "He's so mean" Kenya whispered. "I can hear you" Yoriichi said. "Now you know how I feel" Kenya said.

_________________________________

Okay so storytime again!:

I had this dream last night that I was on a field trip and Tanjiro was in my class! We were doing this activity and the lady that was like our guide said. "Tanjiro got all the answers right!" and everyone was like. "Aw I really thought I did!" so I stood up and yelled. "Tanjiro always gets everything right!" then immediately sat down. Then my friends were like. "Dude why'd you say that!" while laughing. And I looked over at Tanjiro to see him looking around then he looked right at me. The rest of the field trip he kept staring at me. like this: 😐 or 😮 or 😍 kinda creepy but yeah. 

Anyways...Thank you for reading todays chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈