4- Confrontation

The Avengers had found out about Ultron using Helen Cho and the regeneration cradle, soon then leaving to South Korea.

They were currently all in their positions. Using the quinjet, they dropped off Steve Rogers near the lab.

Steve scanned the area and pressed the com in his ears "Two minutes, stay close".

Running into the building, everything seemed quiet to him until he realized why. Ultron had already made it to the lab and killed everyone there. Bodies of scientist were laid out in the hallway.

"Shit" Steve cursed to himself before running faster to Helen's lab. Once he got there he saw Helen Cho who even though was hurt by Ultron's blast, was still alive.

"Dr. Cho" Steve called out and ran to her. Her breathing was shaky and she was sweating from the pain. He placed a rag from nearby on her wound to keep her from bleeding out.

"He's uploading himself into the body" Helen panted out.

"Where?"

Helen breathed out and shook her head, making Steve curse at himself mentally.

Just before he was about to stand back up, Helen placed a hand on his arm "The real power is inside the cradle. The gem...it's power is uncontainable-" She exhaled and shook her head again "-You can't just blow it up, you have to get the cradle to stark".

"First I have to find it" Steve said.

Helen nodded "Go".

Steve nodded as well and stood up, walking out of the lab "Did you guys copy that?" He asked through cons.

"We did" Clint confirmed, who was flying the quinjet with Natasha.

"I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest, that could be him" Natasha said.

Clint looked down at the ground, then spotted a truck with a logo driving on the highway; the same logo from the lab Dr.Cho worked at.

"There. That's the truck from the lab. Right above you cap, on the loop by the bridge" Clint said, flipping a switch on the jet "It's them. You got three with the cradle, one with the cab....I can take out the driver".

"Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron".

Steve climbs up to the highway. Looking down the loop he saw the truck coming up. He prepared himself to jump before leaping and landing on top of the truck.

Back in the city

The Maximoff siblings were walking through the market. Nadia was able to convince Pietro to have the avengers help, but Wanda still wouldn't budge.

"Wanda, you know we have a larger chance in losing without them. Don't be naive, we need them" Nadia stated firmly.

Wanda shook her head and kept on walking "Enough".

Pietro sighed and looked at his twin "Wanda you know-"

"-You won't understand Nadia because you've been locked in a cell for the past three years" Wanda snapped, shocked by her own outburst.

Nadia's expression turned hurt by her sisters words, her voice laced with anger "And who's fault was that?".

Before Wanda could reply, her eyes shifted their attention behind her younger sister. Nadia furrowed her eyebrows and turned around to see a small TV with the news channel on, that was showing Ultron and Captain America fighting on top of a truck.