73| I had Sex

ARABELLA'S POV

ARABELLA'S POV

I could hear soft voices and laughter bringing me back to the consciousness of my surroundings.

I unconsciously raised my hands up to rub away the sleepiness out of my eyes, which caused my eyelids to blink a few times before allowing my vision to adjust to the light.

Letting out a groan, I propped myself up on my elbows to look at the three ladies in my room, who were sitting around my bed talking and laughing among themselves, still unaware of my awoken state.

I lazily turned my face towards the bedside clock as another groan, however louder than before, left my mouth as I let my face fall back down on the softness of my pillow.

"I see the sleeping beauty is finally awake." Aunty Rosa said, causing the other two ladies to let out murmurs of agreements.

"No she isn't—" I said in my pillow, causing the three of them to laugh.

"Get up princess, we've got a long day ahead of us." Aunty Rosa said, causing me to let out yet another frustrated groan.

Giving up on sleeping, I slowly got up as I sat up straight now getting a clear view of everything.

I then crawled out of my seat towards grandma, and wrapped my arms around her waist while laying my head on her lap as I decided to sleep for a little while longer.

I heard a few chuckles and then I felt a soft hand rubbing my head causing me to let out an appreciative moan, which was elicited due to the feeling of relaxation that the nerves in my head got from the pleasure of the massage.

"So mind telling us what exactly happened last night, we don't believe the bullshit, you and Lucca feed the rest—" Aunty Isabella said teasingly.

This automatically caused my eyes to swiftly open in shock as I stared at the three ladies smirking at me.

These three are devils

"What are you talking about, Lucca really said I was getting fat like a cow, he had it coming—" I said, drawing blank stares from all the ladies.

"Oh please, everyone knew you were lying, Lucca literally gave you a look as if he himself didn't believe what you then said. Nobody pushed it any further because for one thing, they were too tired to care and for another, you ran out of there like your pants were on fire." Aunty Isabella said, causing me to swallow a lump that insisted on staying in the back of my throat.

"Probably from all the lying—" Aunty Rosa added, giving me another knowing look.

"Breakfast— I'm going to go eat some food. My stomach is crying out in hunger, see you later ladies." I said as I jumped and ran all the way out of my room, which was followed by a loud sound of laughter.

"It's lunch time dear—" A voice called from behind but I kept running towards the kitchen, obviously asking the guards for directions all along.

Last night after Lucca and I were caught fighting, I quickly made up an excuse which Lucca reluctantly backed up, and before anyone could question me further, I ran back to my room and plopped down on my bed, almost screaming in embarrassment.