Chapter 7

-3rd POV-

"Pah-chin!" Peh exclaimed.

"We came all this way to see you, Mikey-chan of the Middle School Baby Alliance." Osanai said, grinning.

Mikey was quiet before he stood up, and walked forward.

'Shit...' Takemichi thought as he walked forward (Y/n) following, and stood next to the two leaders, as they stood in front of each other, 'The conflict between Toman and Moebius is about to start!'

-----

The males from Moebius surrounded them.

"You had to bring all these guys to fight some middle school kids. I see you're exactly the piece of shit I imagined you to be, Osanai-kun." Mikey said.

The said male put a hand near his ear, "What's that? Couldn't hear ya, you flea." He said, making the others laugh.

'Just like he imagined? He's nothing like the guy we met. The guy twelve years in the years and the guy here now...Are they seriously the same person? How the hell do you end up like that?' The injured blond thought, before being brought back to reality.

"Hey. Who the hell do you think you're gawkin' at?"

"Er, I was just..."

Osanai walked up to him, before throwing a punch, but was kicked back by the muzzled girl, "Move aside girly. Or else you have it coming for you." He said, before trying to punch with his other hand, but was blocked, "What the hell! I hate people like you!" Before he could throw another punch, he was held back, making him look and see Pah-chin.

"You get to deal with me, jackass."

"Don't, Pah-chin." Takemichi said, "Don't fight with Moebius..." He walked up to him, but was only pushed back, as he was about to fall, the petite girl caught him.

"Hmm..." The girl hummed, setting him gently.

Peh walked up to the two, "Don't underestimate Pah-chin, Hanagaki. Pah-chin's one of the best brawlers Toman's got. He doesn't care who he's up against. He'll go at them, fists ablaze, and take down a whole crew on his own. He'd never lose to Osanai."

"That's not the issue here." The injured male said, before looking at the tall blond, 'If this doesn't stop, Draken's gonna die! That means Akkun, Hina will...I have to stop them!' He thought as he tried to get up, but ended up falling, 'Damn it!'

"Takemitchy..." Mikey began, making the said male look at him, "Just sit back and watch. This is Pah's fight."

Before Pah-chin could land a punch, Osanai beat him to it, and continued to punch him.

"What's the matter?"

"You asshole...Guess we've got a boxer on our hands." Pah said, as the male then punched him again, making his head tilt back as his nose oozed blood.

"Oh, shit! That hit him dead center!" Peh exclaimed in shock.

The blond stumbled back, as Osanai just grinned. His blood fell to floor, "You won't even be able to squash an ant...with a punch like that!" He said, looking at him, but his eyes were white.

'Holy shit! Is he even conscious?' Takemichi thought, shocked.

"No way...Is Osanai some kind of monster?" Peh said, as he ran forward, "Pah-chin!"

"Peh!" Mikey's voice yelled, making the male stop, "Didn't I tell you all to just sit back and watch?"

"Sorry, Mikey."