A visit..

Previously......

Dark Soul : *sigh*.... Even I didn't wanted to do all this... But I have to or else......*sigh*..

??? (In mind):.. Master... I know you are not someone who will try to hurt someone...especially people who care for their loved ones.... I know that you have your own reason for doing all this..... I have known you from the day you took over Michael's mind...

Dark Soul: What am I even thinking..... And tell Michael that... Stop trying to take control of me... And......

I will not hurt Aaron anymore... But I will have to act evil in front of them... So don't try to take control of me..... It's not a command... It's... It's a request.....

Iambackiambackiambackiamback.

At planet Euphoria....

Kaizo POV...

It's been a week after the dragon boy incident..Boboiboy's injuries are now healed..... I still don't understand what is really happening...At first  a sudden mission... Then Dark Soul attacked and then..... Boboiboy has another power?!... Argh!!... It's confusing me...*sigh*... And then Alvaro is been acting weird... He was worried for Boboiboy... I haven't seen him like that before...and then... He looks similar to Boboiboy.... But that can't happen... Right?... Cause he doesn't have a white strand...Maybe I shouldn't think too much...

End of POV..

Aaron and others were... I mean Boboiboy and others...were just talking about random stuffs... But then they heard the sound of a spaceship landing... They all went out and saw.. Amato and Drake.

Boboiboy : Dad!!

Amato : Boboiboy!!

Boboiboy ran and hugged Amato..

Boboiboy : How are you Dad??... I missed you..

Amato : I'm fine... He he I missed you too... Oh... By the way are alright now..?... Are your injuries healed yet?

Boboiboy : I'm now fine Dad... No need ro worry... And my injuries are all healed..

Amato : Good to hear that you are fine now.... You really scared me that day.... Don't do anything reckless again.. Okay?

Boboiboy : Okay... Dad

Drake : Well that's better...

Boboiboy : Oh...Sir Drake.... Nice to meet you..

Drake :... Oh.. No need to call me sir.. Just call me uncle..

Boboiboy : Oh.. Ok Uncle Drake..

Suddenly some memories rushed into Boboiboy's mind.... But then he ignored it and went inside...

Draco : Huh?... Dad! How are you?!

Drake : I'm fine... How about you son?

Draco : I'm also fine... But what makes you come here?

Drake : erm... I came to visit you all...

Draco : That's it?

Drake : Yeah...

Draco : Are you hiding something, Dad??

Drake : No... *looks at Amato*

Amato : Draco.... Your Dad came to visit you... Then why are you acting like this..?

Draco : Huh?... I'm sorry..

Drake : It's alright..

Boboiboy and others just looked at them in confusion..... They didn't notice that someone was watching them...... Alishya..