Chapter 14: Broken

A/N: I broke my arm just like Mr. Y/N here so now I'm writing this with one arm 😃

Y/N stood there, cradling his broken arm as Midoriya protected the two boys. 

"You were on the kill list, tell me something. Do you know where a kid named Bakugou is?" Muscular asked, grinning from ear to ear as his muscles grew in size. 

Y/N glared at the villain as Kota continued to walk backwards while also holding the end of Y/N's jacket. 

Y/N didn't have his scarf on anymore, his marks were on display as blood dripped from his mouth. 

"Y/N, do you think you can do a few more commands?" Midoriya whispered, standing ready. Y/N looked away from Muscular and looked up at Midoriya. Midoriya looked at the younger, smiling reassuringly to him. 

Y/N narrowed his eyes and eventually nodded, his arms going to his side as he looked at Muscular again. 

"Show me your blood!" He yelled, running towards Midoriya. Midoriya was slammed at the side of the mountain, making dust fly everywhere. Midoriya had green sparks flying around him as he rushed the villain. 

Muscular reeled his fist back so he could counter the attack. But the sound of Y/N's voice filled the air. 

"Don't move!" 

Muscular froze in place while Midoriya managed to land a punch on his face, making him fly back. Muscular quickly got up again but Y/N was ready. 

"Blast away!" 

The villain was blasted across the mountain again, his back slamming into the hard slab of rock. Y/N winced at the pain in both his arm and throat, more blood spilling out. 

"You damn brat!" Muscular yelled, rushing at Y/N. Y/N's eyes widened at the speed. 

"Get away from him!" Midoriya raged out, punching Muscular in the abdomen, but it seemed like it wasn't effective at all. He was flung away immediately and Muscular grabbed Y/N in the blink of an eye. 

Y/N winced when he felt the villain start to tighten his grip, grunting as the six year old tried to pry the arms off of him. Y/N couldn't manage to say a single command, his throat was agonizing and he was losing air. He was wondering where the heck the guy who claimed he was going to protect them was at. 

Y/N did manage to make a noise when he felt his ribs start to break along with his back. A broken scream left him as Muscular laughed at the withering child in his arms.

Y/N could see Kota behind Muscular, tugging at his arm so he could let go of his best friend.

"Let him go!" Kota yelled desperately. 

"You'll get your turn brat, after I crush this kid into nothing!" 

That did it for Y/N. Y/N wiggled his leg out of Muscular's grasp before reeling it back a little. 

"Oh? Still have some fight in you? Where did all that talk go?" Muscular laughed, squeezing harder and breaking more of Y/N's bones. 

With a surge of power, Y/N kicked Muscular in the chest, which he was leveled with. A loud crack was heard and Muscular was shot back from the force of the kick, losing his grip on Y/N in the process. 

Y/N fell at the edge of the mountain, trying to grasp at something so he didn't slip off.

Kota ran towards Y/N and grabbed his good arm, trying to pull him up. Muscular got up from the impact, looking at Y/N in shock. He definitely wasn't expecting that strength from rhe six year old with majority of his bones broken, he didn't understand how he was still alive. 

And he was livid. 

"You brat." Muscular muttered, walking towards the two. Y/N couldn't help Kota with pulling himself up, he couldn't move without his ribs and back shoot with pain. So he hanged there, holding onto Kota's hand for dear life. 

"Back off!" Midoriya yelled, he had finally got up from the blow he received from Muscular. He rushed the villain and slammed into him, using everything he had so he could bring Muscular down and save the two kids. 

The mountain rumbled at the impact, Kota losing his balance and start slipping down as well. Kota was caught by Midoriya, but Y/N's eyes started to close. His adrenaline was wearing off and the pain was hitting him full force. 

"Y/N!" Kota yelled. Y/N's grip loosened and he started to fall off the mountain, Kota's desperate yells echoing through the forest. 

~🍙~

Dabi looked up from where he stood, hearing annoying yells from where Muscular said he'd be. What he didn't expect was seeing a little kid falling from said mountain. 

"Compress" Dabi said. 

"Already on it" Compress replied, jumping from the tree he was standing on and grazed the boy before he could hit the ground, capturing the child in his marble. 

Compress landed beside Dabi and placed the orb into his awaiting hand.

"Go ahead and split up, I'll stick with Twice while you get Bakugou" Dabi waved off. 

"Right, I'll see you at the meeting point, I'll be expecting a standing ovation when I complete the task" Compress agreed. 

"We're not going to be sitting in the fist place you dumbass" Dabi said in a bored voice. Compress ignored Dabi's negativity before jumping back to the trees, snapping his fingers so Y/N would be released. 

Dabi held the broken child in his arms, looking down at his mangled body. Blood was leaking from his mouth still, and his expression was pained even in unconsciousness. 

"Did that muscle guy do this? Makes me kinda uncomfortable that he'd go this far with a little kid. And why does he get to have tattoos before me?" Twice shivered, looking at Y/N over Dabi's shoulder like a curious child. Poking Y/N's marks on his face. 

"Wonder what the kid did to make that crazy bastard go this far. Let's go ahead and bring him back with us, heroes obviously aren't taking a very good care of him" Dabi spoke sarcastically. The point of this mission was to take Bakugou and ruin the heroes image. What better way to ruin their image by kidnapping their sports festival champion and a little kid under their care? 

"Really?! We can keep him?! Can we name him Spot?!" Twice asked excitedly, trying to reach for Y/N. 

"He's not a dog" Dabi said with an eye roll, stepping aside when Twice reached for the child, making the enthusiastic villain fall on his face. 

"Let’s get going then. Don't worry kid, you'll feel right at home" Dabi soothed with a smirk, his blazing blue eyes looking down at the heavily injured six year old. 

A/N: Sorry about the mistakes in the chapter, it's difficult to write one handed 🧑‍🦼