𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

+ 1 Week Later +

- Shinhwa Chairwoman's office -

       "The Awakend Academy?"

  A soft timid voice question with clear confiusion, asking for an explaination with their hazel eyes doed.

     "Yeah, its a system that brings together teens awakened ones in Korea for two to three months to help them build bonds and to teach them various of skills" Another voice chimes in, this time the tone were more deep then previous. 

  A man dressed in teal suit with small blue stripes with a button up and a grey cardigan as well as a matching set of trousers.

  "Its been brought up for quite awhile, but its finally being implemented" The man continue to explain what Awakened Academy is to the younger boy standing beside him who then nodded at his explanation, even though he is still confused and have many more question to ask.

   "Are all teens awakened in korea attend then?". He question the older man with worry slightly laced in his tone, seemingly anxious to attend the academy yet an exictement still linger in his words.

   "Not all of them, since this is the first time, only well-known groups will participate. Two or three awakened ones that represents those groups will gather" The elder said with three of his finger lifted and the other were curled as a montion of the number 3.

     "Then does that mean I can't participate? I don't belong to any group" The young adorable boy spoke disappointed as his face grew sullen knowing he isn't part of any Awakenend group. But to his surprise the elder confirm that it is possible for him to participate through a 'Sponsor'

  "Dont worry about that, you will be able to participate with Shinwa's sponsorship" The man assured the younger beside him with a light smile. Truthfully he was expecting the boy to be excited with this news but that isn't fully the case.

   As the younger Jiwoo, faced away from the elder male with an unsure expression. "i'm not sure ....This is all too sudden. I don't even know what Awakened Academy exactly does" He admitted his worries with his gaze lowered to the ground.

   "If you don't want to, you don't have to participate, you may do as you wish, Jiwoo" a new familiar voice entered the young boy hearing. The voice tone were serious and pleasing to hear with clear high authority in the woman's voice, representing a figure labeled as 'The Leader'.

The woman were dressed in dark purple blazer, a white v-neck shirt, black leggings and black boots.  "But i do believe this will be a good opportunity for you" She continued as her eyes hardened, suggesting for Jiwoo to take participate in this Academy that is going to be held soon.

   "A good opportunity?" He questioned yet again with his gaze lifted, locking it with the Chairwoman's sharp gaze. "Yes. You'll have to live as an awakened one from now on. But you've only met from us from Shinwha and few of Union people"

   "I believe meeting other awakened ones will be helpful for you in the future, the chance of meeting the same age fellow awakened ones in one place doesn't come often" 

  She spoke, explaining the benefits of attending this Academy's program. It may seem bothersome, but for the two adults they don't mind it, it is part of their jobs to teach newfound awakens.

   "Theres still some time, so think about it and let me know". this time the voice were much more softer then before as the chairwoman let out a short sigh with her gaze soften at the sight of the unsure teen.