Chapter 21 Part 3

CHAPTER 21 PART THREE

Chen Pingping was sitting in the living room alone, what to do, haven't told Xixi yet that the one living upstairs was her male god, Young Master Ye. Also, all along, the male god lives above Xixi's ah. She really wants to stay at Xixi's house and not leave ah. She really wants to get close to the male god. But, how to talk about it with Xixi?

  Less than ten seconds later, Li Zixi opened the door of the room again. She somewhat confusedly asked, "Do you have anything else today?"

  Chen Pingping thought for a while, shook her head and said, "No."

  Li Zi Xi breathed a sigh of relief and said: "If you don't have any, don't go back tonight, just stay in my house. I think the people upstairs' intention is a bit impure. I am a little scared to be alone."

  Chen Pingping did not expect Li Zixi would say this. Her male god's intent is impure?

  After speaking, she eyed the chocolate cake on the table and said, "Don't eat the cake. Maybe it's poisonous. The more I think about it, the more things are wrong. We have been away for several days; they actually buy chocolate cake every day and prepare. Go and check another day who actually lives upstairs. Isn't this a high-end residential area, what kind of people can live here."

  Listening to Li Zixi's words, Chen Pingping was terribly surprised. Her mouth opened wide, almost able to stuff an egg in.

  "Alright, I'm going to bed. Don't call me for dinner, remember to lock the door later."

  After this time, Li Zixi peacefully went to dreamland.

  The cake bought by the male god is poisonous? Yes, really poisonous. Will die once eaten, will die of excitement.

  Looking at the cake in front, Chen Pingping once again opened the video of Ye Handong buying the cake. Take a look at the cake in the video, take another look at the cake on the table. The more she looked, the happier she becomes. The more she looked, the more thrilled she becomes. The more she looked, the more excited she becomes.

  She opened Weibo, uploaded the photo, then put it down again. After putting it down, picked it up again. After repeating this several times, she finally did not post on Weibo.

  She didn't not want to post it, but she dare not ah. Her Xixi's home is so close to Young Master Ye. The wifi IP addresses are the same. In case someday it was discovered, her family's Xixi will be harmed by her. If her family's Xixi is having a hard time, can she still have a good day?

  Thinking about this, Chen Pingping, holding her phone and looking at the cake on the table, fell asleep slowly. She has the same work time and rest as Li Zixi. The reason why she didn't sleep earlier was because of excitement from seeing a big gossip and couldn't sleep. Now there is no gossip, she can certainly go to sleep. Besides, there was Young Master Ye's cake sitting on the table as sleeping pill, can sleep better.

  ************

  Ye Handong practiced nursery rhymes for a while, the gloominess in his heart was still not vented out. He really wanted to beat once the drum set next to him, but he dares not! He was afraid of disturbing the woman downstairs. The woman downstairs would run up again to find him.

  This really is...

  This won't do when feeling wronged inside. Ye Handong saw the paper and pen nearby. With that, he decided, he would write a song to vent his inner feelings. The name of the song is 《Woman Downstairs》. Thinking of this, the corner of Ye Handong's lips raised to a wicked smile.