𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵

I opened my eyes due to the sunlight irriating me after adjusting to the light I looked around and saw that I was in a totally new place I panicked for a few seconds before realising that I got married yesterday I stood up and

looked around for a human interaction but not to that jerk as my mind drifted of to our last night conversations.

"How can you do that to me"I asked angrily tears flowing from my eyes.

"Don't talk to me in that tone do you get that"He shouted back at me in a much higher tone than me.

"How do you want me to talk to you tell you ruined my whole life you separated me from the love of my life and you want me to talk to me nicely"I shouted at him and noticed his eyes getting soft before being bloodshot again.

"You like it or not get that in your brain you are my wife from now you are Avni Neil Khanna from now"He roared and left slamming the door behind him.

I slid down the wall hugging my knees and sobbing lighthly before darkness engulfed me.

I cried at my fate this is how my life is going to be yesterday I was so happy dreaming about getting married to the love of my life and here I am married to this jerk and caged in this mansion looking prison.

I jerked up as I heard a knock on the door I somehow dragged myself and opened the door to see a girl around 23 she have black eyes and black hair of shoulder length and she looks cute.

"Hi I am Nandani Khanna sister of Neil Khanna"She introduced herself with a smile she is that jerk's sister but she doesn't seems rude and arrogant like him.

"Avni Mehta"I introduced myself politely

"I know you are bhai's wife here are some clothes for you change and come down for breakfast"She said handling me some bags which contained clothes.

"Sure and thank you"I gave a small smile taking the bags from her.

I closed the room door and went to the bathroom and started the shower before stripping of my lehenga. The water started flowing through my body relaxing me a little.

I wore the yellow full sleeves t-shirt and dark Blue Jeans which Nandani gave me.

I want to go home back to Aarav Aunty and Uncle I dont want to live here this place is no less than a hell for me.

I descend downstairs and saw that jerk was having breakfast with Nandani sitting beside him and a man was also sitting who was unknown to me.

I reached downstairs and as soon as that jerk saw me he got up glanced at me once and left the hall as he glanced at me I could see guilt in his eyes but why would he be guilty.

"Bhabhi come here"My revive broke as I heard Nandani's voice I shook my head and made my way towards the dinning table.

I sat beside Nandani as I find her genuine

"Don't call me Bhabhi please call me Avni"I requested and she nodded.

"Here have your breakfast"Nandani said serving me some omelette with Peanut Butter and Bread.

"Don't serve her peanut butter Nandu she is allergic to it"That jerk said out of no where and left the house.

"Sorry I didn't know that"Nandani said and I just gave her a smile yes I was allergic to peanut butter but how does he knows it.

I then had my breakfast quietly as the other guy on the table left after bidding bye to Nandani I still didn't know who he was.

"Let's watch a movie"Nandani said as we have completed our breakfast and I nod as I don't know what to do.

We both settled down on the couch and Nandani played some Bollywood movie while my mind drifted of to my happy moments with Aarav and Uncle,Aunty I need to contact them as soon as possible and leave this hell.