Haru's mom

Haru's POV

I've been visiting aria everyday after school. I also set up a guest bedroom in my house for her. My parents didn't mind as long as she knew of the curse.

I grabbed some roses and lavender and I started off towards the hospital. "Hello" the desk lady said I nodded at her and walked off towards Aria's room.

I opened the door and I saw her looking around with a confused look. "Aria your awake" I said setting the flowers in her vase before sitting next to her.

"ha-" she said before coughing I handed her a glass of water and she drank it. "Thank you. What happened?" She asked in a soft voice.

"you don't remember?" I asked and her eyebrows scrunched together. "the last thing I remember was riding in the car I think?" She said.

I nodded "you had a piece of A glass bottle Im your head. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked

she looked down and played with the hospital sheet. "I just didn't want to worry you. Where is my mom?" She asked.

"she currently is in jail and has a restraining order" I said Im a smug voice dark Haru coming to the surface. "How did you do that?" She asked.

"well she came here looking for you and Hatori told the doctors they called the cops and the rest Im sure you can piece together"

Then a panicked look took over her features "but where am I going to go? I guess I can get a job to. What if I have to Ginti foster care!" She said and I laughed.

"Relax. Your going to live with me. My parents didn't mind and we have an extra room" I said and she visibly relaxed. "Im still going to get a job though because I don't want my parents money" she said.

"you can if you want to but you don't have to. But don't worry about that now. Your only job is to get better"

she laid back down and puffed out her cheeks. "Your too nice." She grumbled and I Chucked and I kissed her on her forehead

"Go to sleep" I heard her huff before her breathing slowed and I knew that she had fallen asleep.

•••••
Aria's POV

Its been a few weeks and I finally got discharged from the hospital. "I'm fine Haru" i grumbled as he tried to baby me.

"ok ok" he said with a smerk. We were walking to his house. We arrived at The gates and Momiji ran towards me. "hey aria! Im so glad your feeling better!" He said bouncing up and down

"can you give me some of that energy" I laughed "alright Momiji she has to get settled she'll see you later trust me plus tomorrow we leave for the beach house"

Momiji sulked but listened to Haru. Then he lead me to another traditional looking house like all the ones in the estate.

"Mom Im home" Haru said and a black haired woman answers the door.

"Hi you must me aria Im Cindy! Its so nice to meet you. The guest bedroom is set up so make yourself at home" she said and I bowed "thank you"

She smiled and invited me in "I made soba!" She handed each of us a bowl and a pair of chopsticks. "eat up!"

Wow she is so enthusiastic its kinda hard to believe that that's his mom. I thought while taking a bite of food. "its good thank you"

After dinner Cindy kindly showed me to my room. A few of my things from my house were hear and they even bought me a bed.

"thank you so much for your hospitality I promise ill pay you back" I said to her and she waved it off "I'm just glad another girl is in this house!" She said.

"ok mom let her sleep" Haru Said she nodded before walking out of the room muttering to herself about what to make for breakfast.

"sorry about her" he said and I shook my head "no no its fine" I said he sat on my bead and I leaned my head in his shoulder. I leaned my body away so he wouldn't transform.

We sat there for a while before Haru looked at me "you should get some sleep" he said I nodded my head "night" I said pecking his cheek.

"night babe" he said before going off to his room. I put on a nightgown before crawling in bed. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun shining in my window and a loud bang on my bedroom door "aria!!! We leave today!!" Momiji's voice sang.

I rubbed my eyes "I'm coming let me get ready" I looked at the time and saw that it was eight am. How does he have this much energy this early?

I got up brushed my rats nest called hair and brushed my teeth. I put my hair into a loose curls and I applied light pink lip gloss and a little bit of mascara.

I put on a white button up shirt with golden buttons. It also had a black bow on the collar. It had a tight black skirt that slightly flowed at the end. It reached a few inches above my knees.

I put on black shoes before walking out of the room. "Aria you look pretty" Momiji said.

"Thank you" I said Cindy came out of the kitchen and smiled "I made breakfast sit! Sit" I followed her orders and sat next to Haru.

"You look hot babe" he said and i blushed his mom winked at me as she placed food in front of me and I tilted my head as I ate. "Hey Haru" I said he turned towards me "yes?" "If you when you eat beef does that count as cannibalism?"

He looked thoughtful for a moment "hmm thats interesting but I don't really know. I would have to say if I ate it in my ox form yes but in human no" I nodded

We continued with breakfast and Momiji bouncing all over. I finished and insisted on helping clean he dishes before Haru went upstairs and grabbed my suitcase.

"ok the other driver is taking Hiro, kisa, and Momiji. Kagura isn't coming. Haru and Aria can sit in the two back seats"

he said me and Haru were in the back. Kyo, yuki, and Tohru were in the middle three seats in front of us. "hi!! Im so glad our better" Tohru said I smiled

"thank you" I said "hello" yuki said politely. "hey idiot how did you get a piece of glass in your head in the first place!?" he asked.

I tilted my head. I guess they didn't tell them. "Oh. My mom doesn't like me to much hehe" I said sheepishly looking out of the window awkwardly.

"oh.." He said. We all lapsed into an uncomfortable silence before Tohru started pointing at things that were out of the window.

"Momiji said that we were going to catch beetles" Tohru said and I joined the conversation then the tension faded and everything was back to normal.

"were here"

Please vote and comment