Chapter 10

A month later

I looked out of the window. The huge window had bars on it. It was designed in a way only I could see outside world. That's what I could only do. I could never live there. Why?

There were two huge arms wrapped around me like chains as I stared at the window blankly.

"Mate, I can still feel your dislike towards me. Tell me, what should I do to gain your affection. I'll do everything you say or buy anything for you. I love you, mate. Name it"

I stared at his wolf eyes filled with love which made my heart churn. I pressed my urge to puke and stared blankly at him.

"Free me"

"I told you. I'll never leave you. How dare you think about going away mate. I'll fuck you so hard that you won't be able to step out of the bed. Then you'll carry my pups. Let's see how you'll deny my love" He growled angrily. In a minute. I was lying under him naked... Again

--

I stared at the ceiling. He was done with his deeds and he was caressing my hairs trying to get me to sleep, when he was the one who snatched it.

"Mate, why don't you sleep? You are tired from our love-making right? Go to sleep mate" he continued to pat my hairs. I knew there was no use of fighting so I just closed my eyes trying to get him to believe that I was asleep.

The last month has been nothing but him crushing my dignity and making me submit to him. Every other night he has rapes me always muttering "I love you".

He has bought God knows how many clothes, jewelry and other things. I don't even glance at them. Yet, he doesn't stops saying "Mate is so beautiful, mate deserves so many gifts" and when I throw them away he punishes me "showing me how much he loves me and how much it hurts when I deny his affection"

Do you beast get hurt? Do they have feelings? How does he feel hurt when he's hurting me? Doesn't it bring happiness to his psycho self?

"Mate I know you aren't asleep, so I just want to tell that tomorrow is Pack's school reopens after the summer break. The pups wrote to me that they want you to tell about how much happiness mates bring. How mate can change their life"

"hmm" I hum as my heart contracts as I think of Hriday and how badly my brother is being manipulated. He has got Hriday gifts, chocolates and everything. Hriday even accepted him because he thinks Damon is a nice person. I don't get to see him often. I just see him twice. That too when I willingly sell my body to him in return or kiss him.

"Mate, you know when I was in middle school. My mother told me about mates. She told me how important and sacred this bond is. She told me we should always hold onto our mates, shower them with love and care. My father told me that how possessive wolfs will be. So, to leases our insecurities we should make love with our mates as soon as we meet them. So, that pups are born and that helps us wolves to be assure that our mate is ours. Just ours. What about your parents mate? What did they say? How was your childhood? "

I looked at him and glared at him. But, my eyes softened at my memories.

"T-they died in the war. B-but my mother wrote a l-letter to me. She told me that she envisions me as a strong, independent, bold woman. My father wrote that he loves me and he thinks I am strong. But, everything was wrong. I wasn't independent. I always had werewolves chasing me, checking me, starving me, overworking me. I hated it. I hated my childhood. No child human or not should be living the way I did"

I realized what I did. I just opened my heart to him. I told him my weaknesses. But, now I fear nothing. If he doesn't like what I said what will he do? Threaten Hriday's life or rape me. I don't care but, I don't care. I just turned to see his eyes. They held sympathy and it made my stomach churn. I turned around harshly wiping my tears.

I am not weak I don't need his sympathy.

Slowly I drifted of to the soft, alluring, enchanting darkness.

---

Damon Pov

That's why she hates us. Because, we hate her kind without any reason. We were wrong. We did wrong. Mate is right no child, human or not should suffer this way.

"Do something, it hurt see mate sad"

Not only my mate but many other humanmates had to suffer this. She said this shouldn't happen and when my mate has said something for the first time it's my duty to oblige to her words. What should I do now? To make her happy and make everything fine.

----

Aira Pov

"Mate, I am really sorry for not being there when you wake up. I am also sorry that you'll have to bathe yourself and get dressed alone too. I want you to be happy and I think you'll like this gift of mine. I love you mate. I can't wait to show you this"

Huh! Who cares? For once I can breathe alone without Damon on my head or Lucifer. I sighed throwing away the useless note and I got dressed and wore my jeans today. Yeah! I am going to take full advantage of him not being here.

He always makes me dress in those flowy frocks. He likes to caress my thighs and it's easier in those dresses. It makes me feel so disgusted. I shrug off my thoughts and sit on the dinning where the food is kept. I open the lid and see a chit there.

"Get ready for your surprise, mate. Please switch on the television
-Damon"

I just turned it on. Not paying any attention. I know what he's going to do. He'll probably say "I love you mate" on the television. Who cares about it. But, my ears perk up and I get up in shock when I hear.

"Good Morning Werewolves and Humans. This announcement is bieng made to tell that our mighty alpha king Damon has made changes in rule. Humans below 18 will no longer be required to work. They'll be provided with rations monthly and also with scholarships they can enroll in schools. A work sector is being constructed for employment of humans. Also, from now there will be only monthly checking on humans by werewolves. Human males are not to be killed but they are required to stay away from females. Our Mighty Alpha King Damon is so kind and giving. These rules are rumored to be named after our almighty Luna Aira. Humans may celebrate today as the luxury food today will be distributed and be grateful to our Alpha King and Alpha King. That's all for the announcement. Long Hail Moon Goddess "

--

Thank you for reading

-Neets