Chapter 11

Her grey eyes like the clouds filled of water yet again found themselves staring at bird in a cage as her owner, a little girl talked to it happily and lovingly. Was she the only one who saw the sadness in that bird's eyes.

She was loved yet caged.

Just like her. She was loved, by a beast but caged.

Happiness

Confusion

Sadness

Caged

Vulnerable

Weak

Satisfaction

Relief

What should I feel? Do I feel anything at all? He is psycho, psycho for her. Relief filled her veins when she heard the announcement. But, confusion soon twirled in. He didn't feel guilty or conscience striken. He just did it for her.

His love or obsession was deep. Scaring her with the thought that she would never be free and be caged just like the bird. She'd just be a doll loved by her owner but no feelings or rights on her own life.

That's what my fate is? To be a lifeless doll. Bringing him satisfaction and pleasure by her presence but her eyes just like clouds bursting out water in form of tears?

"Mate, you didn't say anything about my surprise? " his rough fingers found their way on her waist. Gently creating small circles on her skin with the help of his thumb. Creating unwanted pleasure in her core.

His face so innocent but his actions so sinful.

She took a step away. Looking into his eyes she wanted to glare at him showing him how much she hated him. How his so called "present" made him no lesser of a beast he is.

Beasts love to play don't they? They love to be cruel, I remember when I was 13 I begged a werewolf to let me go and fetch me medicine for Hriday, my brother who was 2, burning in high fever. He said he'd give it to me if I do all his house chores as his mate was pregnant. I worked hard all day worrying about my lil brother. But, in the end that cruel man just gave me half of medicine saying that I didn't deserve it and that he loved playing with her,giving me hope and crushing it.

He loves me, doesn't he? Or at least that's what he thinks! Then, he won't hurt me physically. Now, I'll play with him and his feelings.

She didn't realize that she was warm because she was in his embrace. He stroked her hairs, putting his rough, chapped lips on her mark. He moaned in the ecstasy of the bond. He pulled away seeing her eyes blank. Yet, he smiled.

"Mate, you are so gorgeous. You are so kind and loving. You deserve everything in the world. I'd change the world for you. If you become my world. Just tell me what you want I'll bring it to you. I can bring you anything you want. But, I only want one thing from you. That's you. I want you from you"

She looked in his eyes which held love and lust. She tugged his shirt and pulled him closer. Huskily whispering in his ears.

"Wanting me is easy. Having me isn't "

--

She walked in the auditorium lane with of course his hands wrapped around her waist. The school was a elementary school. Had been decorated and kept clean.

When they reached to a huge hall with seats in front where the students were seated they all started clapping seeing her and then they all bowed to her.

"Good Afternoon, Luna"

Luna, that's what I am. They don't care who I am as a individual. All they care about is I am the girl that this beast is obsessed over.

"Good Morning, Uh, pups? I'll be happy if you call be by my name; Aira."

As soon as those words left her mouth. Multiple gasps were heard. Calling a Luna by her name was disrespectful. But, she wasn't any Luna. She was Aira. A human. Just a human. Many students looked at Damon to his reaction.

She didn't look back. He was standing 5 steps away and he didn't like the fact that she was denying to be called by her title Luna. It was like she was rejecting her responsibilities and his people.

"Your Alpha King loves his mate so much that I am sure he'll be fine with his mates wish" she rasped into the mic and fake chuckled to calm down the air around. But, she knew that this was the only way he's agree to her.

By the relieved look of the students and teachers. She assumed that he had nodded. She mentally sighed in relief. She was 16. Just a petite human girl. She had a lot of will power today but sadly no manpower to fight him or his heinous acts.

"Luna, Alpha King has changed the rules for you today. Do you think you are grateful to him? Did you give him a kiss because my mommy gives it to daddy when he does something nice to her" the pup giggled and asked smiling brightly.

She took a deep breathe before getting back to him. You can do it! He won't hurt you! Now or never.

"That's sweet of your mommy. But, no I am not grateful to your Alpha King because these changes should'nt had been at the first place. When I was 14 I was in 10th.*smiling*  I was excited to give my exams as the next year I would be in high school. *smile falls* then, the werewolves announced that there is no more need of high school. They have to work to earn rations. Then, I had to work in cafes. I'd get werewolves insulting me every time I made a small mistake. They made me hate myself. They'd tell me I was pathetic because I was human. I didn't deserved anything. I want to ask you Damon, will you hate your child if it's human? Will you starve it? Will you make them live just like labourers and never let them be at high post? Will you kill it if it's a boy? No, right? Then why should all this happen with other humans. I am not grateful for what you did today but I am happy that you did something good "

--

-Neets