Chapter six - Who is she?

Matthew POV

I gather my books from my locker. School starting today but it's still same as usual. Some girls showing skin too much, some are not. Boys look at those girls like they are meat and they are the hungry wolf.

I am not against those girls but why are they showing it. Isn't it supposed to be shown during intimate moment? Why flashing it in front of those hungry wolves?

Good thing my best friend, always my partner and my mate in football don't act like that. Cole Hummington is far from those guys which we are so much a like.

My dad is a mayor of the city. But don't get me wrong I don't act righteous because my dad is a mayor. Nope! I am really like this. I am born this way!

"Hey Matti!" Cole said as we made a fist bump.

"Excited for school!?" He asked me.

"Yeah... Learning is fun!" I answered him.

Earning a groan from him. Oh forgot one thing we are not in common is that he hates studying. Cole is a cool guy but don't put him in a room with books together because you can't expect something good outcome.

"Learning is fun? Yeah right I don't understand it at all!" He said while laughing.

"You better find a girl who will teach you to love studying then!" I said to him since I know he have long time crush on Ms. Chloe Hunter.

Yup! But for almost four years he can't seem to confess his feeling for her. I mean his the running back of our school football team. Handsome and we'll build body. But he is shy when his in front of her.

Chloe on the hand seems can't read it at all. They been paired a lot in some subjects we have but no he can't even say hi to her. Poor best friend of mine.

"Hahaha.. as if I can say to her that I like her!" He said while laughing sarcastically at me. Just then his eyes almost pope out and I wonder why. "Holy shit.. !! Are my eyes seeing something? Or I am hallucinating?" He asked me while I looked at him confused. He then pointed his finger to the girls whose busy talking to each other.

Their head bob as they keep laughing without caring to the people whose busy looking or checking them out. The girl with Chloe seems new student since it's my first to see her here in school.

She have nice shiny long hair with bounces every time she moves. She's wearing not so short shorts but you can visibly see her long white legs. And when she turn to face me, she's the most beautiful girl I ever seen. I seem women since I am not all innocent.

She have different aura that catches everyone attention since all guys and girls look on their way. But they seem not to mind since they are both busy talking.

I blink my eyes few times before my mind travel else where that my conscience can't stomach. I look up to my best friend whose still ogling at Chloe's new look.

Well she's different now. She's wearing white plain shirt and short skirt. Shocking since for the past three years, she never wore something like that. She always go with big hoodies or jeans. This is the first time I seen her showing some skins.

"You ok!" I said as I flip my fingers so my best friend can come back to reality.

"Goodness what is she wearing? Shit.. what if someone will interested in her and court her? What should I do?" Cole said and I laughed at him.

"Go and tell her you like her since ages" I said to him.

"Hahahah yeah right as if she will believe me!" He said to me and I can't help but to laugh.

"And why is that?" I asked him.

"Because she thought that I am womanizer you know!"

"Huh?' I said I can't avoid to raise my voice, making some of the students look in our direction. "How come?"

"Because those girls in cheerleading, they keep giving fake rumors about me dating one of them. And you know that I am wild in bed!" I laughed at him. Those rumors are absolutely untrue.

I have seen how miserable this guy about his love life and how he keep throwing a longing glance at Chloe when she passed in the football training field. This guy is hopeless in love to one girl for three consecutive years. So all those rumors are not true. Biggest joke of the century ever.

"And your fault is that, you didn't corrected them. You just let them spread it!" I said to him.

"No... I been correcting people about it. Especially our team mates who will asked me if it's true that me and blah blah having fun in one of the parties we attended!" He said and I shake my head.

Actually we are not fully innocent. We are guys after all but I don't do something when I am not in relationship with the girl. One night stands are not my kind of thing. I am relationship type of a guy and serious one.

I only have one ex-girl friend and it's four years ago. We just ended it because senior school was over. And we both know that we will be apart in college so we just ended it.

"You should make good impression to her. She will not come to you easily if she all know that you are womanizer!" I said to him. As I back my attention to the girls whose now entering the school building.

I think we have same class since they enter the same room. I have class on that room so yeah.

"Shit we are classmates?" Cole said while grinning.

"Hahaha who knows you will be paired with her and this time do something ok?" I said to him and he nodded. I think