21: shower s£x

I summon all readers with a praising kink :)

You combed through his wet hair with your fingers while he roamed his hands over your sides.

He hooked his thumbs under the hem of your lingerie top and pulled the soaked clothing item over your head. He threw it somewhere in the shower and immediately went back to kissing you.

His lips enveloped your lower lips tenderly before he sucked it between his teeth and tugged on it.

Your hands slid down his neck over his shoulders to his front from where you slowly travelled them down his torso feeling the arches of his biceps underneath the palm of your hands.

It was pure lust you felt in this moment you shared. But something had changed, it was as if someone had flipped a switch in your relationship.

It wasn't anymore as if you were touching and kissing each other to feel lust or experience something or for whatever purpose. You were just touching each other to touch each other.

No purpose. No ulterior motive. All that mattered right now was his hands on your body, your skin against his and your lips moving in sync.

And this small difference made the experience ten times better, more intense and pleasurable. You smiled into the kiss when you realised this. That you had taken your relationship a step forward.

He noticed your smile and pulled away to let you gently down so you could stand on your feet again.

"What are you smiling at?", he asked carefully pushing your hair out of your face.

"Nothing", you said shaking your head, "just keep going."

"With pleasure", he made a sappy pun and winked at you.

You rolled your eyes with an amused smile playing on your lips before you licked them and watched him pull down your panties.

You held on to his shoulders so you wouldn't slip when he took them off.

He looked so hot when his hair was wet and messed up. Small droplets gathered on his skin all over his body looking like shiny pearls decorating his skin.

It looked especially good on his sleeve tattoos. It gave them an extra mysterious look. You passed your hand over them. The small water drops coalesced and ran down his biceps.

He was on his knees in front of you while the warm shower water was still pouring on you. He came closer looking up at you and connected his lips to the skin of your inner thighs.

He began kissing and sucking on your skin moving closer to your center with every kiss until he reached your bud and kept stimulating the exact same spot with his tongue.

You closed your eyes in euphoria and let your head fall back as you held on to the wall behind you for support while the knot in your lower abdomen tightened.

But then he stopped. He leaned back and waited for you to glance down at him with a displeased look on your face.

"What do you want?", he asked before you could complain.

"You, of course", you answered trying to hide how out of breath you were already.

"How?", he asked with sparkling eyes. He enjoyed hearing from you what exactly you desired.

"Passionate, rough... and satisfying", you replied honestly with flushed cheeks.

"Will do", he accepted your reply and got up.

He quickly got out of the shower, took off his boxers and brought a c0nd0m from the bathroom cabinet.

You watched him with hungry eyes as he entered the shower again and put on the protection.

"You've been such a good girl", he said making eye contact with you, "I made you wait for quite some time."

You knew he had done it on purpose. Almost making you believe that your s£x life had died just to tease you. To make you go crazy for him, long for him.

"So I'll reward you now", he concluded pulling you to him by your hips.

"Well, you better", you provoked him.

Your bodies collided and you gulped when you felt his erection on your thigh. You were so touch starved. He tapped your thighs signalling you to jump.

You hopped on him and wrapped your legs around his waist. He quickly put his arms around you holding you securely.

He took a step forward so your back was against the wall for more support. He guided your chin towards him and pressed his lips softly on yours as he slowly entered you.

You gasped into the kiss when he came in contact with your already stimulated and sensitive area.

At first he thrusted into you at a slow pace but the more his arousal grew the faster he went. You couldn't complain, you wanted it rough and he served it right to you.

You dug your finger nails into his flesh probably leaving marks. His heavy breaths mixed with your louder growing, whiny m0ans.

Then you felt a familiar tingle in your stomach but this time it seemed to grasp your whole body. As if it spread from your center and the point inside you, which he was penetrating, through your whole body.

You couldn't control yourself anymore while he fvcked the soul out of you. The pleasure took over all your senses and you were left in pure bliss.

He smashed his lips on yours again swallowing every sound you made. A few more thrusts and scratches of your nails on his skin and he came.

He m0aned into the kiss as he released which turned you on even more.

But when you reached your high you had to pull away from the kiss and tilt your head back against the wall.

He attacked your exposed neck as he kept moving inside of you until you'd cvm too.

"Ah fvck, Jungkook", you cursed when the pleasure exploded in your womb and sent waves of pleasure through your veins.

You closed your eyes and bathed in that amazing feeling while the water streamed down your connected bodies.

He pulled out to let you down and stand on your feet still holding you steadily.

"Do you know how hot you look when you m0an my name and cvm right after?", he asked chuckling amused.