38. Mimic

After Overhoe's lecture yesterday that I definitely didn't zone out on, I was for sure ready. It can't be that bad if I could use my quirk in there.

It's my first day of school and I need to see just how much there past teacher has thought them. It is up to me to show them how to be somewhat proper members of society. And to be a somewhat proper member of society, you need to now musicals. If you know musicals, you're good. And cultured songs. You need to know cultured songs.

"Hello Minions!" I yelled walking in as my adorable stuffed animal self.

"Hello Bear!" I heard a few students giggle.

"Call me Mr. Mimic. Now what did you learn before I came here to bring real knowledge to you?" I said pacing back and forth. "You. In the squid hair. "

"My name is Emily. Ms. Smith thought us songs about the trees and plants. We also had many plays and we acted as plants. "

"And do you like them?"

"Uh, not really. No offense, but they were boring."

"Now, who agrees with Ms. Emily here?"

Hands shot up around the room.

"I must apologize for the torture you've been through. That is a cruel and unusual punishments. I've seen the videos. They were awful. Now! Let me teach you how to act and sing for real! I'll save you all!"

Claps echoed around the room.

"Yes, yes, keep it coming. Now settle down."

The children all looked at me with smiled on their faces. I could make an army.

"Now, to start off the next performance which will be heald right before winter break, I've picked 3 musicals. How old are all of you? 15-16?"

"Yup!"

"Then, we shall do Six and Be More Chill."

"Do you have the ones for the other plays too?" a kid with four eyes said.

"What's your name?"

"Jason."

"Yes, Jason, I have. For the spring show, we'll be doing K-12. And for the end of the year show, we'll do Hamilton and Dear Evan Hanson. You should all begin memorizing them all now."

"Isn't that a bit too much?"

"Who said that?"

"Uh, my name is Jill."

"There's enough of you to fill in the spots. Plus, it's not like all of you will be in all of them."

"Alright, thank you Mr. Mimic."

"Now, let me do roll call. Just say your names, quirks, and pronouns in order of roll call."

"Berry Allen, speed, he/him"

"Emily Am, squid hair, she/her"

"Bill Bate, strength, he/him"

"Candy Crush, Illusions, they/them"

"Kara Danvers, Increased abilities, she/her"

"Alew Danvers, weapon changer, she/her"

"Con Ee, Light, he/him"

"Fate Full, Necromancy, she/her"

" Kinder Garden, chocolate, they/them"

"Jack Hill, teleport, he/him"

" Jill Hill, teleport, she/her"

"Hope Is, gone, she/her.

"Beth Kane, dissappear, she/ her"

" Kate Kane, hide, she/her"

"Cisco Ramon, gadgets, he/him"

" Alice Sib, Change, she/her"

"Mouse Sib, shape-shifting, he/him"

" Jason Smith, four eyes, he/him"

"Iris West, see, she/her"

"Great, evryone's here. I need to talk to your parents about how they named you all."

"So, Mr. Mimic, when will additions be?"

"Great question Hope Is Gone-"

"It's just Hope Is."

"I don't care, the answer is next week. You can get the packages on my desk as you leave. For Six, I'll just pick now."

"Beth, you're the first Catherine. Alice is Anne one. Iris is Jane. Anne2 is Alex, Katherine 2 is Jill. Katherine 3 is Fate."