☆ 21 - Realization ☆

You smiled at the guys as you reached the table, barely managing to avoid JungKook's glaring eyes as Taehyung pulled out a chair for you.

A chorus of greetings poured out from the guys as you sat, Taehyung taking the seat next to you, much to JungKook's displeasure, despite you being directly across from him.

The boys chatted excitedly & you listened, loving how thrilled they sounded to perform & the while time, JungKook's eyes were on you, burning into you with a dark & somewhat lustful glare.

You couldn't help but occasionally stare back at him, he looked delicious. His button up shirt showing his taught chest, his pants from what you'd seen as you approached the table, tight & form fitting.

The man looked like a damn dessert & you were a woman on unwanted sugarless diet, he was straight diabetes & you wanted to eat him whole.

When the dinner arrived, the guys talked quietly, while shoveling their food into their mouths. You watched all of them wit a bit of pride, feeling proud of them for their hard work & dedication to their fans, ARMY.

Soon, dinner was over & it was time to retire back to the rooms for sleep. Taehyung, offered to walk you back to your room but with a sideways glance at Jungkook, you decided it wasn't a good idea, simply telling Taehyung that you had it covered.

You bid them all goodnight, them giving you quick bows as they departed to their rooms to rest for tomorrow's events.

You headed to your room behind them, playing on your phone, keeping a distance between you & the seven of them as they walked ahead of you.

The elevator dings, doors opening. The guys file in, leaving space for you.

"Come on in, noona," Namjoon calls to you. "You can come up with us, you don't need to ride alone."

You shake your head, giving them a shy smile & a little chuckle.

"No, I've had enough of you guys tonight. I'll take the next one."

Namjoon smiles and nods, reaching to press the button for their floor when Jungkook quickly steps out, giving Namjoon a pat on the arm.

"I'll ride with back up with her, hyung, so she's not alone."

Namjoon gives him a quick, wide grin, pressing the button for the doors to close.

As they close, you barely catch how Taehyung's gaze meets with yours and his eyes narrowed slightly and his brows furrowed.

You shuffle nervously next to Jungkook, your mind thinking about the concert schedule...

About how Jungkook's shirt fits him perfectly...

About how busy you're gonna be for the next couple of days...

About how JungKook's pants cup his ass just right...

FUCK.

You close your eyes & mentally slap yourself.

You breath in deep & breath out slowly, trying to rid your mind of any & all thoughts you have of the man next to you.

The elevator ding once again alerted you to its arrival & you quickly stepped inside, Jungkook right behind you.

As the doors closed you glanced up at their reflective surface to see JungKook's eyes on you & the moment to doors sealed, his hands were on you, pushing you against the elevator wall.

He kissed your neck & face in rushed, sloppy, desperate, wet kisses, groaning as he did so, his hips moving against you.

You gasped as your walls clenched around nothing, wanting to be filled, wanting him to ravage you, to tear you down and build you up again.