"Okay, I'll admit it."

Thursday Morning.
07:00 am.

Dominique's P.O.V.

I woke up next to Lazlo and I had to gather my thoughts. I feel so stupid about last night's events and I should probably tell him sooner before things get out of hand. Speaking of Lazlo, it's time for him to go and I have to get ready for school.
"Lazlo, hey buddy I think it's time for you to go coz i have to get to school. I have an early class and I need to go. I'm sorry." I said to him while I was handing him his clothes. He had a very confused facial expression as to what was going on. "Wait can we talk about last night? What does it mean?" He asked so he couldn't  get answers from me. Sadly I wasn't in the mood. Irritated by the fact that i had to tell Lazlo, I didn't even know where to start but I had to tell him anyways. "Last night we just had casual sex and it means nothing at all. I was horny and I was thinking about someone else whilst we were in action. I'm sorry. With that said you'll have to leave." He was so disappointed by what i had just told him. He left without saying anything. I felt sorry for him but I had to let him go, because i wasn't in love with him anyways.

1 HOUR 30 minutes later

I was walking down the corridor heading to my science class hoping I wasn't late. Luckily I got there in time to sit down next to one of our finest boys in class, but i never gave him the time of day because he was a nuisance. Class began when my lecturer came in. My phone kept on vibrating throughout the lesson but I didn't want to lose focus and told myself that I'll check it out after class.

After Class

It was time for me to head back to my apartment  because that was my only class for the day. I was relieved to go home and take some time off to think about these recent events that have occurred. I finally had the time to check my phone as I was heading out of campus to my apartment. I got into my car and plugged my phone into the aux to listen to music as I was preparing to drive to my place.

Checking the messages, seeing that it was a couple of texts from Lazlo. I ignored them and went to Grant's contact to check the pile of messages and missed phone calls he had left. I'm sure he had given up hope seeing that he had stopped texting me.
"Hey I know that you're mad at me and you have the right to be. I want to apologise for ignoring you and I wanted to tell you that i tried moving on but it was hard coz i kept on thinking about you. I know we're not dating but I'll admit it okay... I love you too Grant. "

I pressed the send button and started up my car to drive. I headed to McDonald's so I can get some coffee and head back to my place to study. As I got out the car to head into McDonald's, he replied back by saying, "We can fix the fact that we're not dating later. Seeing you text back just brought some peace to my soul. I thought you were dead or something. Don't scare me like that babe, okay. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. We need to talk"
I read the message as I was ordering some coffee and waited for my order to arrive so I can leave.

Grant's P.O.V.

I was sitting next to Lizzy during break and she was talking but I was a bit dozed off. I couldn't hear her speak coz it sounded like a mumble. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I quickly took it out and checked who it was. It was him. Dominique. My heart raced a bit as I opened the text and the only words that i read was "I love you too Grant". I smiled after seeing that as I was typing my response. I sent it back and she pulled my face closer to hers and she kissed me. "What was that for Lizzy?" I asked confused and a bit surprised because she never does these random things even in public. "To get your head back into the game babe."
The bell rang and it was our cue to head back to class.
I felt so mad at her for doing what she did, but I'll admit it, it was sort of cute. I couldn't stop thinking about Dom after getting a response from him and I  couldn't even concentrate in class.

AFTER SCHOOL.

As I was walking to Fred's car my phone rang and it was my mother.
"Hello mom, what's up?" I asked excited because of the greatest day I had at school. "Hey son, I'm sorry I have to be in London in 4 hours and I called Dom to come stay the rest of the week with you. I'll be back next Monday so he'll come keep you company and please behave. I love you, bye." She sounded so disappointed but towards the end of the call she was excited.

Hey guys, finally the two get together. I'm sure y'all were waiting hey. But then again your boy has to spice things. I can't bring love birds together this early within the book.
Keep reading to find out.
_ubis.