Rogue Wars Online: Continuation

Hii! And we're back~ Now for the better lols.

-rogue wars online
second story-

In this crimson sky, a black sparrow flies.

Small but flighty. Its actions are unnoticeable but they're necessary. It sings so low for a word so strong.

But a small bird alone in the sky full of predators is dangerous. For big preys would target them, ripping the wings and making them vulnerable for the wolves below.

It's the reason why Finn fell.

There's another reason why she continues to fly.

The gate was three times their height, making the huge den look like an unbreakable cage. Huge steel rods are used to stop the large door from opening and the stone walls are completely closed. Isang tingin pa lang, alam na ng lahat na isang dangerous monster ang nasa loob. Much less hearing the roar and thundering chains inside.

Only the best of the best could really enter.

Thankfully, the second phase of the thirteenth city only needed three players to fight. Of course, Marcella was already a fixed choice. June was picked next because of her close relationship with Marcella and her amazing display of skills as well.

The final one was the Sparrow, who they confirmed to be Finn when she told them herself.

"Too bad I'm your Black Sparrow."

Tila nagpatigil iyon sa lahat. The cold smirk in her face, together with the blank voice made the insulting words from their mouth died on the air. It left them confused and startled. May pag-aalinlangan sila sa nalamang impormasyon.

Finn, who supposedly killed three of her friends, is the legendary streamer who didn't bother to show herself in this game.

Binuhay ng mga katagang 'yon ang surpresa, pagkalito, pagdududa, at higit sa lahat... galit. Anger that fueled the betrayal they assumed the young player has done.

And facts that would only burn Finn to ashes.

"Siya? Ang black sparrow? Hindi ako makapaniwalang nangyayari ito ngayon!" bulalas ng isang lalaki.

"I can kind of believe it though." komento ng isa. "Napaka-unbelievable naman na nakaya niyang sabayan si Marcella at hindi natin siya kilala. Now that she told us herself that she's Sparrow, it clears everything."

Tumango ang katabi nito. "Tama ka. Lalo na't siya pa ang inaya ni Marcella na tumulong sa dami ng mga magagaling na players dito."

"Marcella knows it's a serious situation so she's being civil even against her rival. All to save us from this city!" a loyal fan of Marcella said. "Hindi kagaya ng iba diyan na sasabihin lang ang totoo kapag nacorner na!"

"But, shit, grabe pala ang personalidad niya 'no? Akala ko noong una cute siya, pero ngayon, I can't help but view her as a demon."

"Tama, tama. Ang pangit niyang magsalita. Tch, hindi nga lang talaga dapat sa itsura tayo nagbabase." sang-ayon ng isa.

The loud ones in the crowd were the players who were already part of Marcella's and June's pact. Sa iisang tao lang sila nagtatrabaho, at isa sa mga kailangan nilang gawin ay gumawa ng istorya para ipakain sa mga players na walang muwang.

Forty percent of the players are feeding twisted stories. Twenty percent fully believes the statement, while the other twenty has to believe it due to their power. Ten percent decided to be silent about the matter and the other ten doesn't believe but wouldn't speak out.