Chapter 4

Lisa's POV..

When Ms Kim's car left my sight I took a breath before going to Somi's house. Did you hear right? yes I lied to Ms. Kim that my house is just near here in the coffee shop which is not true, I rang the doorbell and immediately the gate opened and I saw Somi's mother smiling at me and I immediately bowed to her before letting me inside their house.

"By the way Aunt good evening." I said politely tone then I bow I heard she chuckled softly to my surprise she hugged me then I hugged auntie back.

"I told you don't be too formal call us Mom and Dad besides you're my daughter's girlfriend." Auntie said I nodded my head and smile widely,. I thank Somi's parents. I thought at first they wouldn't accept our relationship because I was just poor but I was wrong they didn't judge me. Somi's parents told me that as long as I don't hurt their child, they will support our relationship.

"Thank you Mom, anyways where's Somi?" I asked I heard Dad giggled softly and pat my shoulder.

"She's in her room lis, you better go your ass there because she's annoyed right now while waiting for you." Dad said with a teasing smile I nodded and run upstairs I took a deep breath before I nock in Somi's door I heard a voice *Come in* so I slowly opened the door then I saw her she's sitting on her bed while holding her phone I cleared my throat she quickly looked at me when she heard some voice.

" Dad said with a teasing smile I nodded and run upstairs I took a deep breath before I nock in Somi's door I heard a voice *Come in* so I slowly opened the door then I saw her she's sitting on her bed while holding her phone I cleared my throat s...

I saw her wearing my white polo which was a bit too big for her, I was surprised that she was only wearing panties. she wasn't even wearing shorts. I was stunned at the view in front of me,..when she saw me, she immediately dropped her phone and she suddenly smiled at me.

"I'm sorry babe if I took so long." I said and walk towards her she smiled at me and nod. "I'm about to call you again but it's good that your here now." She said and hugged me when I stood in front of her I caressing her hair and look down at her.

"You are not ready yet?" I asked her she look up to me and smile "I'm already done fixing myself babe I'm just waiting for you to pick me up."She said softly then I giggled I leaned down to kiss her lips.

"Anyways babe, why are your clothes different and you smell like a woman's perfume?." She added that made me nervous I mentally facepalm shit I'm dead. what am I going to say?.

"I helped a woman earlier when her car broke down and it looks like she was stranded in the middle of the road so I fixed her car she offered me to take me here in your house just to thank me for helping her and I was soaking wet because of the rain then she handed me her clothes to change." I explained everything she hummed in response then she smiled at me

"Okay okay, I trust you babe." She said that made me smile widely I thought she will be mad at me.."I'm sorry okay, so change now I'll wait you here." I said and caressed her cheeks she shook her head I was starled when she pulled me closer to her and she pushed me on her bed which made me lay down.