35. 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖊

35- Tattooed heart ᴀ

35- Tattooed heart ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

Finally, after about an hour of being outside on a cold rainy night, the cat comes back home. He walked in, no one was downstairs. The lights were off. The house was silent.

He makes his way to the second level and to a certain door.

"What am I doing here?" The boy questioned. With a long pause, he finally knocks on the door.

He waits a while for them to answer but...nothing.

"Y/n can i come in-"

"She's not here." A sleepy Tohru cuts him off.

"Where did she go? Where is she?" Kyo looked at her, worries plastered on his face.

"I- I shouldn't tell you." Tohru looks down. "I know you'll look for her and you should, but you need sleep."

"Psh. Sleep, I don't need sleep." Kyo argued back.

"Yes you do! Go to bed, it's late." Tohru grabbed his hand, trying to bring him to his room, but he refused. "Please kyo..."

He looks at her. A heavy sigh escaped his lips. "Fine." He mumbles making his way to the door.

'Where are you?'

At your mom's house.

After the whole fight with Kyo, you thought your decision was final. You honestly thought you f things up with kyo.

Tomorrow you would help pack up the house. Then leave the day after.

You had it all planned out yet something was telling you this was wrong. That you can't just up and leave.

You tossed and turned in your sleep. Everything was just too much. The argument replayed in your head. Over and over again.

Not being able to sleep, you make your way down stairs. As you got closer to the kitchen- you heard slurred words.

"Mom?" You question. You scrunch your face at the sight. You thought she was done with this.

She was drinking again.

"What?" She snaps. Anger grows on her face when she sees you. "What do you want?"

"Why are you drinking again?" You took a step closer. "I thought you stopped?"

"Shut up."

"I-"

"I thought I said shut up!" She walks from the table, straight to you.

Without a second thought she slaps you. "Leave me alone. Mind your goddamn business."

Speechless and shocked, you walk off. It was too good to be true. All it took was a little bit of alcohol and she's back to her old ways.

If all it took was one drink, did she ever change?

A/n:

Short chapter