36. 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕭𝖞𝖊

36 - 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘂𝗲 ᴀ

36 - 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘂𝗲 ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

Today was the day you were supposed to be leaving.

You woke up in her bedroom. After crying yourself to sleep and thinking for hours, you finally came up with a decision.

You felt horrible for causing such a big deal only to go back on your words. You weren't going back with your mom.

Honestly, you're glad about your new decision. That little voice in the back of your head was no longer there. Nothing made you feel like this was the wrong to do.

Getting out of bed and walking to the kitchen, you hoped no one was there. After what happened last night, you didn't want to see your mom for a while.

After grabbing food and something to drink you take a seat, begins to scroll on your phone.

While eating you heard a knock at the door. with a loud sigh, you begin making your way to the door.

"Kyo..?"

"y/n..."

"what are you doing here? Come in." You make way for him to enter.

"I came here to apologize..." Kyo mumbles looking at the ground.

"apologize? What the hell did you do? If anything I should be saying sorry."

"No, I shouldn't be so upset that you want to be with your mom. after all she is your mom."

"But, you were right." Kyo looks up at you confused. "She got drunk last night and snapped."

You look down in shame, as your eyes get watery. 

Kyo instantly senses your change in mood and pulls you in for a hug. "What do you mean by 'snapped'?" Kyo hesitantly asked. 

"She slapped me."

Kyo exhaled a sigh. He was expecting something like this to happen. If and when you returned to America, you were the only person nearby for your mother to be upset with. You'd be stuck with your mother if she went back to her old ways. You wouldn't have Tohru, Kyo, or Yuki to talk to.

"Are you still going with her?"

"No. I wanna stay with you." Y/n looks up at Kyo.

"Have you told her you changed her mind?"

"Not yet, I don't know where she is."

_

It was later in the day, Kyo had spent most of it with you. Alone time was much needed. 

"Hey, Kyo?" You called in a soft tone.

"Yeah? Is everything ok?" Kyo worriedly looks at you.

"mhm." You nodded. "Y'know I love?"

"I-" You cut him off with a kiss to the lips.

His cheeks turn a light pink at the sudden affection.

Of course, all good times come to an end. You heard the front door open and a new set of feet enter the house.

You quickly get up from the couch and tell Kyo to remain. You get to the door and see your birth giver.

"Hi." You greet her awkwardly.

"Hey, y/n!" She replies way too happily for your liking. 

"I don't really know who to easy this out...but I'm not going with you." 

She freezes for a while not responding. You were scared she'd switch again.

"And why not?" Your mom finally talks.

"Well cause...Do you not remember what happened last night."

"You're leaving over something so small?!" She yells.

"Small? You hit your daughter!" You yell back.

"You deserved it." The birth giver shots back.

"Do you hear yourself?"

"I'm not arguing with a stupid child. You should be lucky that I let you back into my house after being an embarrassment. It's fine if you don't come with me, but don't speak to me again." 

Not caring that this is the second time she has kicked you out, you go to the couch, grab Kyo's arm and walk out the door. 

He gave you some time as you guys walk back to the Sohmas house. He doesn't say anything but lets you know he's there for you.

After a while, he speaks up "Please don't get upset from her. She is not worth your tears. Over the years she has caused you so much pain, I can't stand seeing you like this. You wouldn't want to live with her, she never cared about you- I know this hurts to hear but that's the truth."

"Kyo..." Y/n cried out like a hurt cat. "I really do love you."

"I love you too." He kisses her forehead."

They've learned to love again in the year they've been together. A cat who was never supposed to find anyone like him encountered a girl who loved him.

The girl who had been mistreated for years and had never had a true family found a new loving one.

They found each other despite everything they had been through. In some way or another. You could almost call it fate.

A girls fate

and

A cats fate

A/n:

And finally, it comes to an end. I wanna say thank you so much for supporting this book. This was the first-ever book I have ever made, I never expected it to get this big. I know the being was rough with the writing and grammar but I have improved a long way.   love the way this book turned out minus a couple of details. I have some other books go check them out! My Christmas story Is in the making and as daily updates up to Christmas. If you want this book to have a Christmas special lmk your ideas!!

That's all I really have to say. I hoped you enjoyed a cats fate

Thank you.