107 | argentina

ONE HUNDRED SEVEN. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"HMM.." Seraphim's eyes trailed over the team that was dejectedly making their way out of the court.

The corners of her lips were downturned as she walked towards one person in particular, ignoring the stares she got from the rest of the Great Britain team.

The tangerine-colored eyes of Belzin were dim as she slowly walked out the court. Her hands were tucked in her pockets, and her lips were twitched into a thin line.

"Belzin." Seraphim called out to her as she fell into step next to her.

Belzin didn't even look up, already preparing herself for slander, "Ye' 'ere ta' mock me too?"

Seraphim's eyes narrowed, before she clicked her tongue. "No. And I don't think Seinaru intended to do that either."

Belzin scoffed, "She keeps thinkin' she's better than me and—"

"And isn't she correct?" Seraphim sighed as the two of them got outside the arena, the Great Britain team already nowhere to be found.

They were probably gonna get snacks or something and left Belzin with Seraphim, knowing that the USA Captain would hurt them if they interfered the conversation.

"She's—"

"Isn't she?" Seraphim echoed, looking at Belzin. "She beat you. She's better."

Belzin's brows furrowed, "Ya' said ya' weren't 'ere ta' mock me—"

"I'm not." Seraphim denied. "I'm just stating facts. Facts that we all knew from the beginning."

"In the basketball world, it's already unfair that the five of us are above everyone. You shouldn't be too surprised that someone's bound to be the best out of the five." Seraphim looked at her. "That's her."

"You can't beat talent. We of all people should know that." Seraphim told her. "We haven't been beaten by anyone outside the five."

Belzin grunted, knowing full well that Seraphim was correct.

"So, accept defeat." Seraphim looked out into the morning horizon. "Sulking won't changing the results."

Belzin clicked her tongue and looked away with a pout on her pink lips. Forcibly, she grunted out. "Fine."

Seraphim smiled. "Alright."

"Now that your whining's over, how was the blonde on the court?" A smirk was on her face as she asked about Takemichi, one of the women Belzin has her eyes on.

Belzin's eyes immediately glinted, lips twitching into a mischievous smile. "Got ta' brush shoulders with her, blonde girl's skin is smooth as fuck."

Seraphim cackled, "You wanna go visit their team before my game starts?"