Klaus Mikaelson

(Stiles)

Stiles woke up from a dream that seemed so real. But when he looked, Derek was still asleep next to him, so he knew it was just a dream. He couldn't understand it. He had been pining over Derek for so long, and he finally had him, he was dreaming of someone else, someone he didn't even know, it didn't make sense to him. Ever since he turned 18, the dreams started, but they felt more like memories but they cant be. He kept dreaming of being with a family , a vampire family, and he was one himself. Going by the clothes and the way people were, it must have been hundreds of years ago. Stiles kept thinking if he had watched some TV show about vampires, and then dreaming about it, but he couldn't think of anything, his mind was blank. In the dreams, not only was he a vampire, but he was married to one of them. He was beautiful, Blonde hair, blue eyes, an English accent to die for. In the dreams, he loved him, he loved all of them. They called themselves the Originals and the guy who he was in love with was called Klaus.

Every night he dreamed of the same family, not the same dream but different stories from different eras. Stiles was starting to think that they weren't dreams, but tried to dismiss it. He had a fantastic boyfriend who he loved, great friends, or used to be great friends, recently he felt like he was being pushed out of the pack for being human, but still his friends. He just couldn't shake the feeling he had, he also had he feeling he was being watched.

(The originals)

Klaus has been looking for his husband for the past 18 years. His Aunt Dahlia wanted Klaus to suffer and had placed a curse on Genim (Stiles) and disappeared with him all those years ago. It wasn't until recently when their older sister Freya who they didn't know about came back to them, having escaped Aunt Dahlia herself. She told them what had happened to her, but she also knew what had happened to Genim. Aunt Dahlia placed a curse on him, making him be a baby again knowing that Klaus would never find him. She placed him with a family (The Stilinskis) Who knew who and what he was but were grateful to have a child that they could call there own. What Aunt Dahlia didn't know was that Freya had tampered with the spell, so that when Genim turned 18 (the age he was when he originally turned) he would gradually regain his memories, and the blocked vampire side would come back once his memories were fully restored.

Currently the Originals were in Beacon Hills, spying on Genim. They had come to realise that he  didn't have his memories yet and that he went by the name Stiles. Klaus was also not happy with the fact that his husband was in a relationship, but he couldn't blame him as is unaware of who he is. They had to wait for the right time, when Stiles memories were coming back to make there move.

(Stiles)

Stiles fell asleep in class and had another dream, this time he it was of him and Klaus having sex, hot sweaty sex.  Just when he was about to have the best orgasm he has ever had, he was woken up by Scott nudging him.

"Sorry Scotty, just dozed off."

"Are you okay, you were moaning, luckily no one heard you but me, please tell me you weren't dreaming of Derek in class." Scott laughed.

"Yeah something like that."

Stiles had his head in his hands, thinking of Klaus's hands all over his body, remembering the feeling of him inside him. The more he had these dreams, the more they seemed like reality, the more he felt like these people were real.

After school, Stiles drove to the loft to see his boyfriend. When he arrived Derek had a huge smile on his face, and walked over to give Stiles  a kiss. Stiles tensed, and Derek pulled back to look a Stiles.

"Are you okay, you seemed a bit tense when I kissed you."

"I'm good, got a lot on at school, so I'm a bit stressed." Stiles lied