Chapter Twenty One

Slade pov

I stared at the beautiful golden swirl of Amber eyes of my cigno while I stood few inches away from her…….. Five months it took me five months to track and find her finally…….. my eyes looked down to see her bulging stomach while I felt my heart beat faster…….. While I felt an surge of pride seeing her carrying my child I thought smirking internally……. When I heard “I am not yours” she said clutching her baby bump protectively with fear in her eyes……. I leaned closer to her while our lips are away by an inch gap…….. “You are and so does our child too” I said smirking slightly making her grasp in shock…… while I smashed my lips on her and kissed her hard tugging her hair…….. The moment I felt her soft lips I growled in satisfaction how long I wanted to do this…….. While my cigno stood there in shock still not moving I tugged her hair biting her lips hard making her come out of daze……. My other hand touched her baby bump caressing slightly making her grasp opening her mouth……. I took the chance and kissed her hard and deep pouring all my anger and rage…… after few minutes I pulled away from her lips breathing hard and stared at her……..

When I heard “how??” She said tears falling from her eyes……. “You thought by faking your dead that you can escape me cigno” I said sneering at her…… I saw her look at me stunned while I continued “it was me who made sure you get pregnant with my child” I said smirking evily……. While I saw her look at me stunned and in fear with tears falling from her eyes…… “now enough of this hide and seek game piccolo cigno (little swan) now I caught you I will make sure you will never fool me again” I said gritting my teeth……. In this past five months I went crazy searching for her all around the world……. I hate to admit I underestimated her intelligence when I couldn’t find an single piece of information…… she didn’t even left an single fucking clue or loopholes not wanting to get caught…….. If only my men’s didn’t find out about that whore I would have never thought her to be alive……. But too bad she got caught unknowingly when one of my men found her picture in an local paper two weeks ago…….. When I heard “Why are you doing this to me???” She said with teary eyes filled with anger and fear……. “Because I own you il mio cigno I fucking own you” I said growling at her…….. While she flinched hearing my words backing away more into the wall…….

Author pov

Sitting inside the car ira looked at the window without giving an glance at the Italian Mafia King besides her……… while an tear slipped from her eyes she never thought her nightmare would come back in her life this soon…….. She remembered how that monster threatened and dragged her out of her house few minutes ago……. While her mind worked up thinking about all the possibilities how he found her……. She knew she created enough diversion to not get caught and more importantly Louisa would never sold her out for sure……… she trusted Louisa in her three year experience she only trusted her…….. Then how did she got caught she thought in her mind clearly frustrated……. Thinking about going back to the hell she escaped right now scared the shit out of her……… this time she was not along she had responsibilities she is going to be an mother for two children…….. She was scared for her babies future in that dark world……. A mother in her wanted to protect her babies from the dark twisted world but she knew couldn’t be able to do that…….. Ironically she is not carrying any ordinary men’s children she is carrying the mafia king’s babies…….

Slade stared at his cigno who seems to be an deep thoughts…….. While he studied her features pregnancy did made her look more beautiful he thought in his mind……. He saw her still in her own world without even glancing at him……. It bothered slade he wanted her attention on him only him…… while he leaned near closely “are you planning to fool me again cigno???” he whispered in her ear……. Ira felt an warm breathe near her ears and heard his words making her jump out of her thoughts…….. She turned and saw him really close to her while she looked at him blankly…….. Ira wanted to know how did he found her where did she went wrong………. “How did you find me???” She said looking at him wanting to know what she missed……. Slade smirked hearing her words while his hand grabbed her jaw pulling her closer and his thumb traced her soft plump lips…….. “You forgot about the girl” he said while Ira grasped in shock…… “she was one of my whores” he continued staring at her……… hearing that monster words everything felt into its place Ira now understood were did she went wrong…….. She remembered that girl she never found out who she was and how she got there……..

Slade saw the realisation sank in her eyes while he pulled his hand away from her jaw…….. Ira looked away from him and saw the car pulling over the airport entrance…….. The moment the car stopped slade got out and opened the door for Ira and held her waist in an tight grip……. Ira walked Inside the airport with her each steps she felt the dreading feel of her future……. While she saw him pull her to the vip section walking towards some room…… the moment he opened the door Ira stared at the room in shock……. She didn’t expected to see an doctor inside the room while she tried to pull away from him in fear…….. While slade felt her struggle in his hold and tightened his grip in warning……. While the lady doctor stared at the couple Infront of her quietly……… the doctor knew who he was and she never wanted to cross an Mafia King ever…….. The doctor saw the heavily pregnant beautiful women while she felt pity for the young women…….. Slade looked at the doctor and gave her an nod to go ahead while he made ira sit on the bed……… ira stared at the old lady clutching her stomach in fear while the old lady gave her an small smile trying to comfort her………

The doctor asked ira few questions about her pregnancy and made her lay on the bed for the ultrasound……. All the while slade stood inside the room his eyes never leaving his cigno……. Ira laid in the bed fisting her hand trying to calm her nerves taking an deep breath…….. Soon the doctor did the ultrasound and said “everything looks good Mr moretti both mother and babies are fine”……. “They can travel but I suggest complete rest afterwards for Mrs. Moretti” the doctor said calmly…….. It took an few seconds to Slade to understand what doctor was saying…….. when he said “babies????” Staring at the doctor in confusion….... “Ohh mrs. Moretti is carrying twins” the doctor said making Slade stunned……. His eyes darted to his cigno and her stomach…….. There are two babies not one he thought staring at her stomach………. While he felt an surge of happiness and pride in his heart Mio dio (my god) he was going to be an father to two babies he thought in his mind…….. Ira took an deep breathe and saw the happiness glint in that monster eyes hearing the doctor words……. After giving few instructions the doctor left the room leaving them alone while Ira tried to sit up……. But it was little hard for her when she felt an hand making her look up…….

Ira saw Slade closer to her and helped her to sit up to her dismay but nonetheless she stayed quiet…… she saw him looking at her stomach and his hand reaching out to touch her stomach…… while she stiffened feeling his warm hand caressing her stomach…….. Slade kept on caressing his cigno baby bump feeling the babies kick while he was still reeling from the overwhelming news…… while ira felt Slade lean closer into her neck burying his face making froze feeling his hot breath on her skin…….. Slade took an deep breathe inhaling her sweet fragrance while an chuckle left from his lips……. He knew she was pregnant with his child but he didn’t excepted the bonus which made every cell in his screaming excitement and accomplishment…….. “Ora non puoi mai lasciare il mio caro Swan, anche la fede è con me benvenuta nel mio mondo oscuro mia piccola moglie”(Now you can never leave my dear Swan, even faith is with me welcome to my dark world my little wife) slade said kissing her soft skin While ira grasped hearing his words eyes widened in shock……..

Hello readers, sorry for the delay been busy with some work...... So any guesses why ira grasped in shock????.....

Next update will be on Friday......

Please do vote and comment......