Chapter 28

Hi everyone, I hope you all are keeping safe and doing well. Here's another chapter for you ❤️❤️

~Victoria's POV

It has been three days since Xavior left for Italy and I've been bored since he basically forced me to stay indoors. This resulted in a massive argument between Xavior and I and now we are not on speaking terms.

I miss him even though he can be a bossy asshole. I try to get back to the book that I'm reading. I've been training non stop and today is my rest day. After some time I decide a nice girls day out with Jessica and I would do me good, whether Xavior likes it or not.

I text her to let her know about the plans and she responds a few minutes later, since it's a Saturday, she will be off from work.

She replies with a definite yes and I get into the shower to get ready. After I complete my duties in the bathroom, I rummage through the closet to decide on what to wear. Since we agreed on a classy lunch, I decide on a nude tight fitting dress that reaches below my knees.

I place my hair in a low bun and do my make up lightly

I place my hair in a low bun and do my make up lightly. After about thirty minutes, the workers of the house announce that Jessica has arrived.

I grab my purse and head downstairs where I find Jessica in a beautiful skin tight white dress with a slit on the one thigh.

Her hair is in a low bun as well which really brings out her features and I can't help but demand we take a picture

Her hair is in a low bun as well which really brings out her features and I can't help but demand we take a picture. After that is done, we head to the car with the four guards that Xavior forced me to take with after I asked if I could go out with Jessica.

The phone call with him was a heated one, but after some persuasive tactics, he reluctantly agreed to let us out by assigning four of his guards to be with us at all time. We go to the restaurant that Xavior took me to on our first date.

We enter and the owner, Ricardo, greets me with kisses on the cheek. He ushers Jessica and I to a beautiful table with an amazing view and we order our food.

After the delicious meal Jessica grabs her phone to show me something, it's looks like an invitation. She pulls her phone and explains to me what it is about. "So basically it's this 90's themed party that we have to go to!"