chapter 11

The aura between the 2 was very cold it was like two winter storms clashing between each other but truly could this be the infamous concubine Na Juan who was madly inlove with the emperor right now all that reflected in his eyes was an stranger there was not love or hate just nothing.

"I see if that is your wish I shall leave and never returned do not see me off" he said

He bowed elegantly as he took one last look at him before leaving his face remained unhinged as he watched him leave as everyone he behind he up hs middle finger Meilin looked at her confused.

"Miss what are you doing?" he asked puzzled

"Nothing nothing quickly get up get up"

he stooped down to help Meilin up he took out a small rub from his sleeves and and add it on Meilin's burn hands.

"Miss that doesn't smell like the rogue" he said

"That's because it isn't it normal aid nothing special about it we will add the aid after your hands are better" he said gently,

Meilin really loved his miss he was gracious elegant and kind very deserving of his name after finishing adding it to his hand Le Huan got up.

"I shall clean this up"

"No miss you shouldn't!" Meilin yelled "this servant can do it it isn't that bad miss shouldn't lower herself"

"Meilin sit your injured I want to take care of you just as how you take of me we take care of each other" Le Huan voice was commanding Meilin had no choice but to obey his miss was fierce,

Le Huan cleaned up the spilled food then went to the kitchen and shared some more for the both of them then carried it to his room as they both eat together in tranquility. In the middle of the night Le Huan got up looking at the full moon it she didn't felt like sleeping what really made the emperor came here it can't be that he came here just to see his dead body could if so he was wasting his time he had no intention of dying he was killed in his past life he didn't want to die so early now but the emperor was awfully calm for a man with a bad temper after Na Juan was framed and sentenced here everyone went on with there merry ways, Na Juan was a fool to chase after that man's tail the best way he sees fit to live is out of sight it is those types of women who were unseen that survive in the harem while some struggle there hole lives scheming and fighting over a monarch that treats them like dispensable items, Le Huan didn't want that he was okay being forgotten he was okay not being seen by the emperor nothing good comes from it in his opinion that man cared for nothing that's something he could easily see.

Yes he could see it clearly that man didn't care a bit he held a bit of anger in his eyes that was it seeking pleasure from that was probably easy give him something he enjoys and his return it with a reward that's his type catching his fancy something probably rare.

"10 for 10 on looks personality not so much"

He rubbed his tummy as he felt butterflies in it it was flat but it will start to show soon as what will he do if the emperor saw him tummy and find out he was pregnanthe probably will be framed for having a child outside by the consorts, then again Le Huan had a competitive tongue at times he knew how to win against a cold man of his type ride on his pride then he will be angered, Le Huan believes that the emperor will not stick to his words after all he was an emperor a man with annoying personality and had many annoying women once it came to light that the emperor visited Le Huan they will burn with furious jealousy after all Na Juan was pretty and he seemed to have anger his highness there might be a chance he revisits him.