1. Blood stained clothes

Theme: violet dreams <3♫♪𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚢- 𝙰-𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕♪♫

𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚢- 𝙰-𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕

(Y/n) stuck her arm out waving it around
to get the attention of a taxi driving past.

Once a driver finally noticed her request they pulled in beside her.

She stepped off the curb in front of her work building and into the taxi.

"Hello, 143 samakura street, ojin prefecture please"

"Sure thing sweetheart"

The driver was an older man with stubble covering half his face. He smelled strongly of cigarette smoke and had a raspy voice.

He pulled out and began driving.

"You had a long night at the club or something?"

"Uh no I just came from work"
She replied back to the man

"Really? Dressed like that I'd assume you worked at a men's club or something"
He chucked.

She was uncomfortable. She wasn't wearing anything somewhat provocative and this man obviously got the wrong idea on her.

So she stayed silent. Not giving the man the satisfaction of a reply.

Once he turned into her prefecture he spoke up again.

"This is a pretty rich part of town, did your husband buy you a house here or something."

"No I pay my own mortgage sir, I have enough money to live in this neighbourhood, it's quite hasty or you to assume that a man would have to pay my bills. My house isn't far, if you wouldn't mind pulling over here."

The man agreed and indicated before pulling over. He turned around to face her in the back seat.

"That'll be 1980 yen darling"
He said with a grin.

She gave the man the money before opening the door to leave.

"Stay safe, a guy may sweep you off your pretty feet around here"

She slammed the door loud enough for the man to get the point she didn't enjoy his "compliments" and began walking in the direction of her home.

Jeez can't even catch a cab without being called a stripper can I? She thought.

The man was right about one thing though. It was late and because her neighbourhood consisted of some very wealthy people, crime rate was very high and it probably wasn't the best idea to be waking around alone at 11pm.

Of course if that man wasn't such a weirdo she could of caught a cab the whole way home like usual.

As she walked along the empty side path she noticed a figure up ahead.