FORTY FIVE ; streamer kid

(CHAPTER FORTY FIVE - streamer kid)

in real life !

holly woke up. she was almost full naked beside her bra and panties. she was curled into alexs bare chest.

he was already awake, scrolling through tiktok, "good morning," he smiled.

"it is not a good morning, dude." she deadpanned. her legs were still very sore from the events last night. the multiple hickeys on her neck and collar bone didnt make it better either. even the smallest bruise on her waist felt bad!

"why not?" he joked, defnitely knowing the reason, "its not like i absolutely destroyed you."

"shut up. i hate you," holly rolled her eyes. "yeah, okay. you totally enjoyed it,"

alexs eyes returned to his phone and an occasional laugh left his mouth everytime he saw a somewhat funny tiktok.

holly got up out of bed, almost immediately falling over, "holy fuck!" she said, holding onto the bedside table for dear life.

"are- are you okay?!" alex laughed at the girl who had a stern look on her face, "do you need help?"

alex quickly got out of bed to help his girlfriend, grabbing onto her waist and shoulder.

they both walked into the bathroom, holly turned on the hot water, "ooh, can i join?!" alex excited.

"no."

"too bad," alex pulled off his clothes and hollys.

they both got into the shower, washing their dirty selves (nasty didnt take a shower after seccs)

once they got out, holly put on one of alexs hoodies. she grabbed a pair of his shorts and wore those too.

"i love how you just steal my clothes," alex laughed as he gripped her waist.

"and you cant do anything about it!"

"true." he nodded, kissing her forehead. holly smiled at the gesture.

"heyy- oh, shit!" sapnap said as he entered the room.

"hey, bro. whats up?" alex asked. "do yall wanna stream with us? just a chill one," sapnap asked.

"sure?" alex and holly said in sync. sapnap cheered and left the room.

"chat.. hello!" alex said. they all decided to stream on his account.

of course, clay had to stand outside of the frame due to being a faceless pissbaby. he still had just as much fun though.

the groups setup was very... interesting. it was in the living room since there was no gaming room. it was definitely weird but it worked.

holly sat next to karl, sapnap and george to his left. clay sat on a foldable chair next to the couch. alex was next to holly.

HOLY MOLY

NO WAYYY

CREW BOYS + HOLLY? IM LEVETATING