Tutor

The past few weeks, I've been struggling a lot with most of the school work my teachers have been giving me, but to be more exact, I've been struggling with maths more than anything else. I think it's because of my mind being more over the place than it usually is. I swear it's not my fault; he's been on my mind all day the whole time just been rai- I mean, he's on my mind the entire time, that's all, nothing else.Well, I failed my maths exam 'yay,' If only my maths is as good as my sarcasm, but for me, it wasn't that big of a deal, but for everyone else, it was like the world was ending.I mean.It's not your life.It's mine.So let me live it.It's not like I need maths to be a writer. Do I?I don't think so?And my parents made me take some extra classes, but they did not help me because he was in them with me, so at the same time, my mind was wandering.Naturally, the stuff I struggled with like, my homework. I did not do it, so my homework sheets came back blank, and I got detention a couple of times for that. So I had to get a tutor, not that I want one, I mean it's, probably gonna be one of the smart kids, and I don't need them making fun of me.It was the second period of the day, I was already in dreamland, staring at him as he was working, or well drawing in his book. See Jughead isn't one for maths he'll rathe be pretending to do the work on the board and write stories or draw crowns on his hand. The teacher was busy going around the class looking at who did their homework and who didn't do it, and well of course I didn't do mine. Again.When he got to me and I just smiled, not wanting him to check my book that's full of my Wattpad stories I write in different classes, the teacher just frowned at me, going to the front of the classroom, standing near his desk scouting some of the students.I think he saw me staring at Jughead because his head shot up looking at him, and he had some sort of look on his face.A look of mischief on his face.And for a teacher, it was weird.He walked over to him tapping on Jug's desk with a ruler to get his attention, but Juggie was so in his world he ignored him, and you could see in his face the teacher got ticked off by it, Archie tried to get his attention but the teacher banged on the table making Jug's head shoot up and look at him, and he had the pure look of frustration and confusion on his face as he looked over to me, looking for an answer and I just shook my head and he returned his view to the teacher.The teacher cleared his throat before he spoke, "Jughead can you Tuter Mis Andrews?" He said not asking, but more saying. Jughead looked at me and I shook my head no and he looked up at the teacher a smirk forming on his lips as he was about to speak. "With pleasure, Sir," He said then looked back at me with that look.Oh please not him please anyone else but not him. I begged. The bell rang dismissing everyone for a break. I hanged back packing my stuff away, slinging my bag over my shoulder about to leave when someone grabbed my arm forcing me to turn around and face them.To my surprise when I turned around Jughead was holding my arm, veins forming on his hand with the tight grip he had on my arm. "What" I spat at him not really in the mood for this, just wanting to eat my lunch. "Well, you see, Mis Andrews, I am your tutor" "So? what of it," I said blankly shrugging him off walking towards the door, really just wanting to leave and eat. I heard him drop his bag on the ground, and he turned me around again closing the door. "So" He chuckled, but more to himself as if he had told a joke, "I need you to stay after class, so I can 'tutor' you," He said the word tutor with so much lust in his voice.