Chapter 90-The date

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

This chapter is dedicated to all Sid and Kriti fans who wanted to know what 'actually happened' when they went on a date. 

So here it is.

Chapter dedicated to my constant supporters ShailiVerma. NamrataVerma7. KusumRajput. Basictales. Aarya_25. dillikiladki. Shiaamy. JyotirmayeeDevi. PujaSingha6

I am sorry if I forgot to dedicate this chapter to any other Sid and Kriti fans but trust me, I collected as many names as possible.

If I didn't include your name, please forgive your author.

If you don't want to read about them, you can totally skip this chapter.

A lengthy chapter ahead. Let's begin with the chapter now.

Kriti's POV

After our make out session wherein Sid showed me what heaven is, we both were on bed, me wearing his shirt and he had his pants on.

Well he made me wear his shirt with nothing beneath it.

My head was laid on his chest and he had his arms tightly wrapped around me, like I would disappear if his hold on me loosened.

He was kissing my head while I was hearing his erotic heartbeats.

That's so soothing to my ears.

"You sure you want us to start dating?" he asked me, suddenly.

I raised my head from his chest and looked at him.

"Why? Don't you want to date me?" I asked in anger.

"No no...that's not what I meant" he said, panicked but the damage was already done.

"You...don't talk to me" I said and got up, huffing.

"Oh my god, jaan that's not what I meant" he said, following me.

"I very well know what you meant" I said but before I could open the door of my room, he held my wrist and placed them on the door, on either side of my head, caging me from behind.

I was now trapped between him and the door, my back facing his front.

I then felt him gathering my hair in his hand and sliding it to my one shoulder.

He then started giving me wet kisses all along my neck and shoulders, making me moan.

"Why do you always take me wrong" he whispered in my ears and bit my earlobe.

"I...I never take you wrong" I said, my voice came out ragged and my chest was heaving up and down.

"I really affect you, don't I?" he whispered in my ears again and sliding the hem of his shirt, started tracing his fingers up my inner thigh.

I sucked in a deep breath due to his actions.

"You like it, don't you" he whispered in my ears and I nodded, in a daze.