•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•

||𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐄||

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

[𝟶𝟷:𝟹𝟸 ᴘᴍ]

The sun shone brightly on the sky lighting up the day with it's endless rays. Although it was a bright and sunny day, it was still breezy. The calm air danced around perfectly portraying the calmness of the atmosphere. Everybody stood wearing their best outfits to attend the nuptial between two souls. Every eye eagerly set on the bride adorned in a expensive white grown, as she walked down the aisle holding her father's hand.

The groom wearing a black suit stood in the end of the aisle patiently waiting for the bride's arrival. Unlike every other groom who would wear a smile on their wedding day, his face held blankness as his eyes stayed fixed on his shinny pair of perfectly polished black shoes. Unlike every groom who would be happy on their wedding day, his heart ached as past memories flashed before his eyes. His eyes were shinny but not with happiness, the sadness being the most prominent emotion that swirled in his eyes.

He never imagined this very day would arrive where he would have to marry someone else while the woman who held his heart would stand as a witness. The pain in his chest felt like someone was mercilessly stabbing him again and again right in his heart. The promise he once made to her, he was breaking it today and with that, the thread that connected them both once was breaking off completely.

"Let's get married."

He suddenly spoke making her stare at him with surprised eyes.

"Huh?"

"I want to see you in a wedding dress and walk down aisle for me. Just imagining that day is giving me the tingles."