17 | Silent Treatment

Mateo's POV:

She won't talk to me, and texted me saying 'I'm not talking to you, because you could have killed yourself yesterday. And you even went to get drunk, so I wouldn't find out.'

I try not letting it get under my skin, but I already failed. I'm ready to eat her out, but with her mad she won't let me.

"Arabella, I'm sorry." I'm walking around the house like a little puppy. I tried getting her to forgive me, but her stubborn ass doesn't listen.

"Arabella-."

"No." She puts her finger on my lips, shutting my up.

"Yesterday you had me worried sick about you. But what were you doing, getting so drunk that your best friend had to bring you home." She went back to the kitchen, taking a plate out of the microwave.

"Good morning." She hands a plate of waffles to Diyore, who still looks like he's sleeping.

"Thanks Ma."

"Don't call her that."

"Diyore, you can call me whatever you like." She said sweetly, purposely trying to get my mad.

I roll my eyes drinking my cup of coffee. The cup of coffee I had to make myself. It doesn't even taste good. It only taste good when she makes it for me.

I silently glare at Diyore, as he smirks knowing exactly what he walked into.

"So Arabella, you busy today?"

"Yes she is." I answer before she could. I already know she's gonna says she's not busy to get on my nerves.

"I'm actually not busy at all." Her voice so high, already making me fume with anger.

I try not letting it affect me, but I already know that's gonna be a fail.

So I do the one thing, I already know is gonna make her hate me. But it's gonna be worth it, because she's gonna be talking to me.

"I wonder is Madison's busy today." She head snaps towards me, then raises her brows.

"Her desperate ass would always be free to be with you." She scoffed at my failed attempt to make her jealous.

"Anyways, want to get lunch with me Arabella."

"Get out!" I point at the door.

"I would love to get lunch."

"Get out Diyore. Or I'll specially throw you out."

"Dyiore is not leaving. We're going out for lunch." I roll my eyes, when an idea pops into my head.

"Ow!" Her head snaps back at me, then comes rushing over gripping my shoulder.

"What's wrong." Shes amazing.

"My body hurts from you trying to go out with my friend." Before she could leave, I grab her thigh, sending my hand between her legs.

"Mateo!" She warns with her eyes.

"What's the problem darling? You sure you still want to go out with Dyiore." I make sure to whisper the last words only to her.

"Ye-."

"Think again. I'll fuck you right on this kitchen counter, with Diyore watching." She gulps when Diyore's phone rings.

"Excuse me." He takes his phone out, and walks to the side of the house.

"Madison, seriously."

"Dyiore, seriously." She rolls her eyes, and manages to get away from me.

"You know, just for bringing her up. You're not allowed to touch me. Not until I say so."