Regret

[Listen to the song....]

Jin's P. O. V.

I pushed the door open of Lee Dong Wook's room as I gasped.

"Manager-nim?! " I asked shocked.

He looked at me as if he saw a ghost. He looked at the person half laying on the bed whom I assumed was Lee Dong Wook and then back at me.

"Ah....SeokJin-shi? " He muttered in the most polite voice he had ever used.

I was looking back and forth from Dong Wook-shi and Manager-nim.

"You know him, hyung? " Dongwook-shi asked.

"H-hyung? " I asked as I looked at manager-nim.

Manager-nim's name is Lee Do Woon. Shit how I didn't notice this earlier?

"Yeah, he's an idol under the company I work. " Manager-nim said sighing.

"You're his brother? " I asked and manager-nim nodded.

I gulped hard as I followed my shaky legs and went near DongWook-shi.

I don't know what more awaits for me. Can I even handle all of those?

Maybe I should've brought Yoongi with me.

"Why are you here, SeokJin-shi? " Dong Wook asked, smiling a little.

I couldn't answer his question cause I didn't have this picture of him in my mind. I thought he was cruel, demon-like. But here he was sitting in a bed, looking like an angel, polite.

His smile was genuine. Not hiding any dark meaning.

"Ah, you know Min Yoongi right? " I asked.

"Oh yes. Yoongi-ah. " He said nodding.

"I'm his friend

"I'm his friend. " I said, returning the smile.

"Oh. But why he should be here? " He asked.

"Oh he admitted you to this hospital 4 years ago, so his sign is needed when you're getting discharged. " His brother said as he patted his shoulder.

"Oh, maybe he's busy right? " Dong Wook-shi said wondering and I nodded.

I slowly pulled my phone from my pocket as I showed him a picture of Jae.

"Dong Wook-shi do you know her? " I asked as he looked at me and when he looked at the phone.

"Aera.... " He said as a single tear drop fell from his eye.

"Aera? No she's Jae. " I said.

"So, she changed her name? " Dong Wook-shi smiled sadly as he wiped the tear away.