Chapter 85: Join me

Y/n Pov:

"My wand Wormtail" Voldemort hissed at Peter. He pulled out the wand, bowing to his master.

"Hold out your arm" Voldemort stated. "Master, thank you" Peter replied, holding out his severed arm. "The other arm wormtail" Voldemort said.

Peter looked shocked as he held out his other hand. Pressing his wand to the surface of Peter's wrist, Peter's dark mark grew bolder.

Voldemort gifted him with another hand before turning to me and Harry.

"Harry, Oh, I had almost forgotten you were here" he said. "And you too, my darling Y/n" he added.

"Here you are, standing on the bones of my father" Voldemort said turning to Harry. "I'd introduce you, but word has it, you're as famous as me these days" he added. I began to feel lightheaded.

Everything else went silent for a few seconds but I gained consciousness as I heard crackling noises, of powerful spells. I opened my eyes to see Harry dueling with Tom, loosing.

I couldn't just watch. I wouldn't let Harry loose to him. My desperation was enough for the statue to turn to rubble. I ran in between them, placing my hand before Harry's wand, where his power was weaning. I had no idea what I was doing, only that I was winning. Harry was able to lower his wand as I broke the spell.

"Y/n, it's been 60 years" Tom said grinning. "Hello Tom" I replied. "How dare you call the dark lord-" "It's alright Wormtail" Tom interrupted. "Join me Y/n, and we can finally accomplish that dream of ours, your dark magic, and your power will be very useful to me. In exchange I will let you join me, and be by my side" he offered.

"Thanks, but no thanks Tom" I replied. His happiness turned into rage. "I am the dark lord, people tremble at the sound of my name-" "A name I gave you, and a mark that I did too" I said smiling.

"Well then, I'll kill you, although the slit on your throat might get to you first" he replied. "Just like your little friend there" he added.

I put out my hand and produced flames with it. The death eaters were shocked. "Don't talk about him like that, you and your stupid followers killed him, a boy who didn't deserve to die. Just like you killed Myrtle" I said gritting me teeth.

Flames surrounded Tom and his Death Eaters. "Harry get to the cup now!" I yelled. He ran to the cup. "We can't leave him" I yelled looking to Cedric. "I'll get him" he replied.

"I'm helping" I said, lifting Cedric's body into the air. A tear crawled down my cheek as I saw his dead body float through the air. But I didn't have time to grieve just yet, I needed to get out of here.

Tom and his Death eaters broke free. I should have put up a more stronger barrier. We ran, shooting spells back to the death eaters as they chased us. Harry grabbed the Triwizard cup, holding Cedric's hand.

Problem was, I wasn't holding his or Cedric's hand. "Y/n!" Harry yelled as he teleported.

So now I was stuck in a graveyard full of Death eaters and Tom, no issues.

They ran towards me, casting spells at me. I deflected them all.

"ENOUGH!" Tom yelled fed up. He started to understand it wasn't an option to go against me. "You let the Potter boy go and I will not make you pay for your mistakes if you join me Y/n, otherwise you will end up like that pathetic friend of yours" he added.

"Not now, not tomorrow, never!" I yelled. "And I won't pay for letting Harry go, but you will pay one day for killing Cedric"

"And when will that be, after I finish you tonight, you can't do anything" he replied. "Sure, but I'm not afraid of death like you are" I said smirking. "How dare you!" he yelled.

"Avada Kedavra!" he cast. I did something no one ever could do in time, apparate. It isn't possible to escape a curse like that by apparating, but I was able to.

I made it back to where the cup was. Harry was sitting there, sobbing softly. "Harry" I said. "Y/n, your alive, how!" he replied as tears streamed down his face. "I'm okay Harry, but Ced" I said looking at Ced. Tears pooled in my eyes. 

"We need to get him back, we need to tell them the truth" Harry replied. I nodded in agreement. Harry and I set off, carrying Ced's limp body.