Chapter 5

Author’s note:
I’ve just published chapter 4 like 3 minutes ago

Let us continue

I’m on a roll lmao, I’ll explain the science behind how Fire can fly without using like rocket shoes or something later.
_________________________________________________________________

Now this is Fire’s specialty total annihilation, all frustration for the last few days concentrated into one space rock, it wasn’t as big as it normally would be but its big enough for the sparring fields nearby, which was being used by his classmates to see. So its fair to say that everybody in class 1-A was shocked and ran to the scene.

Terrified at the heat of raw fire power the 1st years looked up with wide eyes at the grinning figure. Though stood unfazed deep inside he felt anger and resentment, Todoroki tighten his fists.

But just as Fire about to land the merciless ball of destruction down upon poor Bakugou. Like always somethin- no someone stopped him in his steps: “YOUNG BOBOIBOY STOP!!!”. All Might shouted loudly to the child, and the rock instead of come crashing down violently and cause’ major faculty damage. Incinerated itself and fade away as barely noticeable embers.

Fire lessen the heat of the air around him and landed softly on the ground, leaving a wide-eyed and very much petrified Bakugou still standing in place holding the arm that still slightly aches from the blast force he just released. Meanwhile, sprinting toward All Might at full speed was Fire, which All Might was prepared to fight off just in case the child turned him into his new target.

But the fighting stance was thrown away completely when the boy gave him a big hug. The child looked up and said excitedly: “So you’re the real All Might!?”, with a bright childish grin and stars practically glowing in his eyes. All Might quickly regained his composure and pat the boy’s head: “INDEED I AM YOUNG BOBOIBOY!!!”. Everyone has that sweat drop comic effect as their truest reaction from an audience perspective.

Their reaction does make sense because less than a minute ago that same smiling child that is being patted by All Might was summoning a meteor to win a mock fight of all things. The things he said were bizarre to say the least despite already meeting All Might he seems to have forgotten all information, things like: “Wow you’re so tall!”; “We think your really awesome!”; “Izuku said you’re the strongest and coolest hero!”. Were said in an immature tone, he was talking so fast that no one noticed he used the word “we” not “I”.

=End flashback=

After that incident, Bakugou did stop harassing him on a day-to-day basis which he saw as an improvement, while Todoroki wouldn’t even look at him and seems to just tolerate his presence. But this doesn’t mean Boboiboy stopped attempting to push friendship upon the other, you can even say that the number of tries per day was increasing.

“Hey Boboiboy? You there?”. Izuku asked, they were in the middle of one of their many discussions about All Might’s greatness, at the lunch table, with their classmates (minus Bakugou and Todoroki), surrounding them.

“Ah its nothing, I just think my relationship with Bakugou and Todoroki hadn’t been that well is all.”. This is true, since he genuinely thinks he did something horrible for Todoroki to hate him like that because his attempts at friendship weren’t working at all, he was sure he had been honest and friendly to the best of his capabilities since he got here.

And everybody knows that Boboiboy is too nice for his own good even Gopal once said so. This has been proven by how after the first incident with “Kacchan” he showed up to class the very next day with an apology gift and actually apologized to the boom boom boy. And also repeated this action after the meteor incident.