6- "Holy Shit Are We Flying?"

Steve and Nadia were able to get a good amount of people to leave before Ultron's robots suddenly started to emerge from the ground and sky. People screamed and ran as the robots began blasting over them.

"Go!" Steve shouted to the people before one of the robots tried blasting him. He covered himself with his shield before slamming it into the robot.

Seeing what was happening, Nadia started to push people away from the robots "Get off the bridge!"

She created a blue force-field with her powers, giving the people a chance to escape. She then sent an energy blast toward the robots and began to rip them apart.

Both Steve and Nadia's fighting came to a halt once they felt the ground begin to shake and break.

Panting and confused, Nadia looked around and called out to Steve "Steve?! What's happening?!".

Steve didn't answer as he watched the bridge being broke in half. The part of the city they were on was starting to rise over the rest.

Tony, who was watching, called out to the AI in his suit "Friday.."

'Sokovia is going for a ride'

The part of the city that was up was beginning to float higher and higher off the ground.

People screaming in fear filled Nadia's ears as her heart began to pound "Holy shit are we flying?!" She exclaimed.

"Do you see?...the beauty of it?" Ultron's voice began to sound throughout the entire city, he was floating about watching everything go to ruins.

He smirks "The inevitably. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers. You are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword, and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure".

"Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me; it means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living on this earth.."

"..Will be metal"

Ultron's speech sent a terrifying shiver down Nadia's spine, before she snaps back into it and sends another robot an energy blast.

Pietro kept running and destroying any robots he saw, he stopped once he saw Nadia levitating three robots and slamming them into the ground to break them.

He runs to her and puts a hand on her arm "You alright?".

She pants and nods "Yeah, just didn't expect this to get this bad" She says, looking up at her brother.

"Keep your head up, after this we can go home" He said, sending her an encouraging smile.

She sends one back and nods "Go, Wanda might need your help".

Giving her one last look he nods and runs off. Nadia runs up to Steve who just finished ripping a robot in half "What do we do now?".

Panting, Steve looks around and sighs "Vision burned Ultron out the net so that he cant escape through there, now we just need to kill every single one of them goddamn robots to make sure he's completely destroyed".

"What about the flying city we're on?" She asked.

"Starks on that right now".

Tony flew back to see the boosters under the flying cities. Friday scanned them and reported back "The Vibraniun core has a magnetic field, that's what's keeping the rock together."