Izana // Shattered Glass

I moved to Osaka to pursue college, I left Izana in Tokyo because he's also in collage. 

Izana is my long-term boyfriend we've been together since we were in middle school. He's kinda aloof to everyone that's why when I confessed to him I was shocked that he said yes.

He's been a good no scratch that... He is the best boyfriend. I can't say anything bad about him, He remembers our special days he never forgets to pick me up and send me home. He knows when I'm sad. He never argues with me. He's too perfect that sometimes I feel that I am dating a robot.

But I love him and I will give everything to him. I make sure that I do my best as his girlfriend so he won't find someone else. I took care of him more than myself.

To others, our relationship may look ordinary and boring but for me it's perfect. It's steady.

It's our break at the university and I decided to visit him in his dorm. I have his keys. Tokyo is not that far from Osaka. It's only 2-3 hours of travel. I didn't say that I'll be coming because I want to surprise him.

It's a sunny afternoon I finally arrived in his dorm. I open his door using my keys and found him sleeping on the couch. He's topless and his clothes are on the floor. I lean to him and kisses his lips. He kisses me back while his eyes are closed. He grabs my nape kissing me deeply, after a couple of seconds of making out he opens his eyes.

"Babe!" Izana stands up in shock. "I didn't know that you're coming"

I feel something weird but I brush it off. He looks around feeling uneasy.

"I told you, I have several days break from the university. I thought I surprise you."

"Right." He stands up and took his clothes to the floor. "Are you tired? Do.. do you want to eat?"

"I brought you your favorite foods." I smiled at him.

"Okay then let's eat." He said. he hugs me and kisses my forehead "I miss your food. All I've been eating is ramen here."

"Really?" I said smiling and he nods.

We're setting up the table when his doorbell rang. "I'll get it," I said and opened the door. I saw a girl standing, she's holding books. She's wearing a spaghetti strap top and shorts. She's chewing what I think is a bubblegum.

"Hey! Hi! Are you Izzy's girlfriend?" She said smiling at me. I just nod.

Izzy? Did she mean Izana?

"Yuka!" Izana said from my back.

"Izzy! Here's your book I forgot to return it earlier."

"Ah... Oh... I see..." He walks to the door to get the books.

"Your girlfriend is pretty! You're lucky." She said as she touches my hair.

"y/n this is Yuka, my neighbor, Yuka this is y/n my girlfriend."

She pops the bubblegum in her mouth. "Nice to meet you, y/n," she said extending her hands.

"Likewise," I said accepting her handshake. I can't help but feel a tension between us three.

I know Izana doesn't like loud people. I was surprised that he had a friend like her. After she hands Izana's book she returns to her apartment.

We're eating the food I brought. I still can't shake the thought of that girl.

"I'm glad you're making friends babe," I said. I don't know if my eyes are playing with me but did I see him froze for a second?

"Yeah... She's one of the first people who welcomed me here. And she always borrows my books."