Seven

Alesso

Alesso

I glanced at my phone with a frown as I walked up the stairs to my brother's house. I had gotten numerous messages from Jennifer this morning, her asking to see me and supposedly wanting to hook up again. After a few regrettable nights, she refused to let go.

It was exhausting.

I sighed and put the phone back in my pocket, ignoring the texts she spammed me with. She was a good stress-reliever and a good fuck. But she was too clingy, and too hung up on my brother. I was beginning to get grossed out. I knew I couldn't ignore her forever, unfortunately. Her family was close to ours, and even though she was a pain in the ass, I still had to stay on her good side.

In my hand I held a few documents concerning a few of James' night clubs. It was mostly just numbers that showed how much he earned in one week, which came up to a lot of fucking money.

Instead of going up the stairs to his office, I heard some shuffling around in the kitchen, and decided to see if it was him.

My body halted in the doorway on its own when I saw that it was certainly not my brother. Ava stood with her back to me, making cereal for herself, it looked like. Her thin cotton-shorts came down to the very end of her rear, showing off her smooth legs.

It was most likely the sort of outfit she wore when it was just her and my brother, I guessed. Her clothes barely covered anything at all, and judging by her messy updo, she must have just gotten up from bed. All of a sudden, she reached up to grab something out of the cabinet above her head, and the material covering her ass lifted nothing more than an inch, but it was enough for me to get a peek at her bare cheeks.

The voice of my brothers threat a few weeks ago hit me from nowhere and I looked away from the enticing sight of her body. He had been extra tough on me since finding out, on his own, that I felt something towards Ava. It was only sexual, but my brother had never been a sharing kind-of-guy.

Even though his controlling behavior wasn't new to me, this was a whole new level. I had never seen him like this, so protective and possessive that he was over Ava. To be honest, I thought he would never find someone he wanted to willingly settle down with.

I cleared my throat, but she didn't react. So I decided to speak up instead. "Ava."

She jumped at the sound of my voice and swung around, accidentally dropping the spoon she held at the same time.

"Alesso, for the love of god." She exclaimed, holding a hand over her heart.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." I apologized, chuckling. She let out a breath and bent down to grab the spoon.