1| 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝?

"Kittyyyy!" The smaller girl screams.

"Hey, where's my hug?" Luis whines. The black hair boy wrapped a pair of arms around the smaller blondes' waist pulling her away from Julie.

"Hi" Blake awkwardly says pushing away from Luis

"I missed you," he squeezes the girl, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Luis your kinda squeezing me" The smaller girl coughs.

"Sorry." The boy says placing Blake on the ground. As she watches Luis walk around greeting other people she feels a force on her back causing her to stumble.

"Hi Kenny" The girl giggles

"Hiya Blake. I missed you." The smaller boy whispers into her ear causing shivers to fall down her spine. The girl puts the boy down and wraps her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"I missed you too" The blonde ruffles the boy's hair making him give her a dirty look. The boy runs off leaving the girl stranded, she feels a tap on her shoulder and turns around to see a taller brown-haired boy staring at her in shock.

"I missed you my little cowgirl"

"I missed you too cowboy." The girl mumbles into Dwayne's chest. As soon as they let go Blakely is thrown over a shoulder that belongs to the one and only Dean Portman.

"I caught the killer"

"Dean put me down you goone." The small girl giggles squirming around trying to get loose but failed due to his strong grip. He loosens his grip and sets the blonde down on the ground and hugs her as if he hasn't seen her in years. They let go and head to the bus or the RV- 'RV?' The girl thought confused as to why an RV was parked in front of them.

"Why is their an RV?" The small blonde girl thought it was going to be a bus that took them.

"It said on the note its an RV we will be taking." The driver scolded rolling his eyes.

"We should learn how to read." Luis and Blake said in unison causing the rest of the group to laugh.

The young teens hop in the RV and take their seats or spots. Dean and Luis got the two beds, Dwayne got the passenger seat, and Julie and Blake got the couch. "Guys this is an international competition. Its us against the world!" I scream while everyone cheers. The blondes go sit on the couch as Blake lays her head on the arm of the couch slowly drifting asleep.

Just one more goal that's it

It's not worth winning if you can't win big.

Win should be the only thing on your mind.

Win. Win. Win

The smaller blonde wakes up to an irritating ringing flowing through the RV. "Someone either shut their fucking phone off or Ima throw it out the window."I yell

"Luis what do you want?" The small girl groans

"We're hear," He says kissing the girl's forehead. I get up from Luis and grab my bags so we can go into our dorms and unpack.

"What time is it?"

"Like 11:47" Luis answers grabbing the bag from the hands of the blonde and grabbing his own.

"Oka-what are you doing?"

"I was going to follow Julie to your dorm to drop off your things. Theirs a pizza place about a 15 minute walk from here we can go to."