Chapter 36

Nov., 9th; 7:00am; San Francisco 

Mórrígan's POV

The next morning, arrived sooner than I thought, and I started packing some of my stuff. Some pictures, I left here, when I left to move to the tower a few months ago. Bucky and I spent the night together, and talked a bit more.

This whole realationship-thing was new to both of us. Yes, we both developed feelings for the other over the time, but we have to get used to it first.

I grabbed some fresh, but comfortable clothes, brushed my teeth and finished some other stuff. James was still sleeping, only wearing a pair of sweatpants, I stole from my dad last night. They were a bit too tight, but I honestly didn't mind.

"Aww, he looks cute when he sleeps." I said, standing in front of him, smiling. Then I grabbed the glass with water, and poured it over him as a revenge from last time. "I wouldn't say cute." Venom mumbled, while I stepped aside, so Bucky couldn't punch me out of reflex.

"The fuck?!" James said, while using my old shirt which was laying on the ground to clean himself up. He looked confused, until his eyes landed on me. He sighed and laughed a bit. "I thought you would be nicer to me, now."  Bucky got up from the bed, and started walking towards me.

"Mmm... no." I smirked and he stopped right in front of me, leaning down and grabbing the glass, throwing it on the bed. "You're an asshole." He whispered, and started smirking at me. He bit his lip a bit, and moved closer to me.

Just when our lips were about to touch, I stepped back and walked past him. "We have to get ready first." I said and threw his clothes at him. "We are already late, because of you." I added and started putting my hair, like usual, in a low bun.

Barnes laughed a bit and shook his head. "I swear to god, if the two of you had kissed, I would have vomited instantly." Venom commented, but I just decided to ignore it.

While he got ready, I walked out of the room and knocked at my dads bedroom. "Yeah?" He seemed to be still asleep, so I didn't want to disturb him any longer. I slowly opened the door, and stepped in. 

"James and I are going to leave now." I whispered, not wanting to be a burden. "Already?" He asked and slowly sat up, turning the lights next to his bed on. "He can be happy,that we stayed for a night." Seems like Venom still doesn't like him, I thought to myself. I am not even mad about it, the only version Venom knew about my dad, was the alcoholic one.

My father stood up, running his hand through his face and coming closer to me. He hesitated, but then hugged me. I thought it was awkward, to be honest, and I believe he did the same.

"Do you need any money for the ride?" He asked, looking for his wallet already. "No, Mr. Stark gave me his credit card." I snickered and he did too. 

We walked out of his bedroom, and I saw Bucky already standing on the door, with my bag in his hand. 

"Promise you come and visit me again." My father almost begged and I nodded as a response. Then he shook Bucky's hand, and whispered something in his ear. "I will, sir." James answered and I just shook my head. "i WilL SiR." Venom mocked him, and I tried not to laugh.

After that, grabbed Bucky's hand, and the both of us walked out of the door, after saying goodbye again, for a few times. I saw him, staring at our intertwined fingers. "I have a question." I said, after leaving the apartment building.

"Yes, doll?" He said, using the new nickname, which kinda caught me off guard. "I hate that nickname." Venom said, making sounds like he was about to throw up. "Is everything okay?" Bucky asked me, with a hint of confusion in his voice. "Yeah, just have to get used to you not calling me weirdo anymore." I answered honest, and he chuckled a bit.

"Oh, I will still call you weirdo, weirdo." He replied, and I sighed... in relief? I don't know, how to describe the feeling. "So what was the question?" He asked me.

"Uhmm... I don't know... it's just, how the fuck, are we supposed to get back to the tower? Since you just parked the helicopter in the middle of the street, and it's now gone because they had to have it towed." I said, and looked over to Bucky.

"I guess, I didn't think that through." He replied. "What an idiot."

A/N

Hey, just uploaded a few chapters of my Loki- Story, so go check it out if you want.

Stay safe<3