16. time to get this asshole

──── CHAPTER SIXTEEN, time to get this asshole

IT WOULD BE A LIE if Kate says she rested and actually fell asleep, she was constantly thinking what was going to happen the next day; cool, everyone will think John B killed the sheriff but she has a feeling the pogues will talk and raise their voices, they're not gonna be quiet about it, specially Kie, she could be be really loud when it comes to her friends and stand up for someone she cares ━━ she used to do it when she was a friend to Sarah with the whole acting of being a kook, who was she trying to lie to? She's a total pogue by heart.

She has to be more intelligent than the pogue friends, sure if they're willing to defend John B she's willing to defend Rafe, she wouldn't leave him, jail is an awful place ━━ he doesn't deserve to be in that kind of place not when he didn't shoot intentionally, sorry John B but you don't have a promising future, better him than Rafe Cameron and that can be pretty easy to believe. A trouble maker pogue attacking a sheriff because he didn't want to face jail, perfect.

But there was a problem and that's nothing was going the right direction, she still doesn't have her bracelet back, Barry wouldn't leave her and Rafe alone because the money the pogues stole from him and he didn't get the gold. At first it would be only for him (the gold) to leave them alone but once Kate knows the value, the real one; she desires it. Can you imagine how easy would be life with her own money? of course kinda stolen but practically hers. Maybe she and Rafe would be living together in another country, Paris to be exactly just like she dreamed about.

Wouldn't it be perfect? forget about everything, leaving the problems behind.

By next day the couple wake up and after getting ready and already had breakfast, they went to where John B's room was and started to take his clothes to throw them away, the kid would finally be out of their lifes more of a good thing to Rafe, he's always disliked him.

Actually Kate didn't mind the pogues, she couldn't care less about them but now Rafe is involved and they're not gonna stay quiet until they make them to.

"I wonder what could be so important for Ward to escape with Sarah in your plane" she implied, taking a t shirt and throwing it into a backpack.

"I don't know. She doesn't deserve it, the whole attention she's getting"

"Rafe, I love you but can you stop it? This isn't about who daddy loves more, and sorry but this is clearly more important. John B and Sarah wanted what was inside of that plane and you know what I think? Your dad has the gold I talked to you about" the girl raised a brow, looking sure of what she just said.

"Nah, he would've told me. He trusts me"

"Yeah, well, he didn't. All I'm saying is that he seemed impatient to leave with whatever was inside of that plane. Look, Barry didn't get the gold, the pogues doesn't have it and your dad was about to leave with Sarah but she refused, doesn't make any sense to you?" But her boyfriend couldn't reply when the younger Cameron appears in the door and now laying on the bed.