part 46

Jake pov

Who the heck is calling in the morning. So early. Annoyed I tried to turn but saw y/n laying in my arms. What happened last night? I totally forgot the phone and looked at her. How can someone be so pretty? "Don't scrunch your nose. You're killing me." I whispered in hope she wouldn't hear it.
"How did I deserve you?" I sighed.

After looking at the time I slowly turned to see who called. Sunghoon.

Hoonie😋

What's up? Why'd you called?

I called?

Oh right! I just wanted to ask how you're feeling.

Really? And for that, you called so early?

It's 8 am- usually you would be awake rn
Dude I miss you and your dad jokes :(

Same. Anyways, I think I'm feeling a little bit better than two days ago

That's a relief
Hope you can join us again soon

Yeahhh, let's hope 😋

---

I put my phone away after checking all the notifications I had. Nothing important.
Turning over again, I hugged y/n and closed my eyes again.
Without realizing I fell asleep again.

*

Y/n pov

I've been awake for 10 minutes and all I can see is Jake's neck. He's hugging me so tight that I can't even move. But it's cute. I tried hard to look at the clock when I finally could read it. 10 am. I thought what I could do as long as he is sleeping and I can't move but nothing came up so I decided to look at him sleeping. Don't people wake up when they feel like they're being watched? I looked at him and again tried to remember everything about his face. He called me princess last night. Wait- why is my heart beating so fast. Calm down y/n he just called you princess, nothing else. He does this to every Engene. This bitch always cheating.

Admiring his beauty for the next few minutes I decided to wake him up. I softly tapped his nose, knowing he is very ticklish. I did it a few times but no reaction. Why isn't he waking up? Normally he would be awake at 8 or 9. A sigh left my mouth and I closed my eyes.
Wake up Jake I need to pee.
I won't give up. I told myself and looked at him again. "Jakey" I whispered and tapped his nose again "Wake up, dummy I need to go to the toilet." - "Then tell yourself to hold it in." - "I'm trying to hold it in for 15 or 20 minutes." - "Do I look like I give a shit?" He still had his eyes closed and was whispering with his deep voice.

"But I don't want to let go." He said and held me even tighter. "Jake please." - "Fine." Finally, he agreed to let me go and I hurried to the bathroom.

In the meantime, Jake finally woke up and took his vitamins.
"Good morning!" I said and went to him to the kitchen. "Morning, princess." He said and smiled at me half asleep. After that, he did his morning routine, which I did too. And then he lay in bed again.

"What do you want for breakfast?"
"I'm not in the mood for breakfast."
"But breakfast is the most important meal in the day."
"Nah. I'll pass."
"Not even the breakfast I make?"
"Sadly no."
"Hm, fine." I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen.
While I was eating my cornflakes on the table he came to me and sat across me.
"Are you mad?" Suddenly he's asking?
"Why should I?" - "Because I'm not in the mood for your breakfast."
"And that's the reason why I should be mad at you?" He nodded.

"No dummy, why would I. Days ago I wasn't in the mood for doing anything too. I even lost two kilograms 'cause of that. It's okay if you don't want to eat but you should at least eat once today. Okay?"
"I will don't worry. But I'm glad you're not mad at me." - "Please Jake I'm not in Kindergarten anymore. That's such a stupid reason."
While I was eating we talked about everything and went to our favorite place. The bed.
We both were busy with our phones but then I got bored.

"Hey, let's go live!" I asked and opened my Instagram. "Are you allowed to do that?" - "I don't know but no risk no fun."
"If we get in trouble then don't say I allowed this." - "Yes yes I'll blame myself, don't worry Mr. Perfect."

3rd person pov

Y/n went live on her account and decided to bring Jake in as a surprise person.
"Hello, sunshines!! Long time no see." She started the life when everyone started spamming.
"'Are you sick?'" Y/n read one comment "I actually was sick a while ago but thank god I'm better now. I only have a runny nose and that's it."
She continued reading some comments when she remembered Jake.
"Guys! So uhm I'm actually not alone and I might get fired 'cause of this but I brought y'all a guest." She said and giggled. "I'll be in so much trouble." She looked at Jake and showed him. "Hello, guys!!" He happily waved into the camera. 'cute' y/n thought and smiled.
"Okay first, Unnie if you see this I'm sorry but we were bored. Second someone of hybe please don't expose me. Thank you." she bowed to the camera and both laughed.
They were talking and reading comments when suddenly something popped up. "'Why are you both together? Oh my god, what did I miss'" Jake read and looked at y/n. "Y/n will explain." He said and looked at her. "Why- ugh. So as y'all know I work at hybe and I got sick. So I accidentally infected him and now we isolated ourselves from the others since the chances to get infected too are very high. So yeah and now we're both bored as hell."

"Oh my god! Y/n look!" Jake showed his phone to y/n and read the message he got. "Wait what? Unnie is coming? Now?" He nodded as an answer. "Oh, fu-" - "Don't curse." Jake cut of y/n. "Right."
They were reading comments people were sending.

"Ah right! I forgot to tell you all! A lot of people might know my boyfriend Yoojun. I don't know if he's watching but his new drama is coming. It's called something like my first love and he's playing the main role! Please look forward to it and support him!" Y/n happily said but someone wasn't very satisfied with y/n calling him boyfriend in front of thousands of people.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. "Oh, she's here." Jake got up and opened the door. "Unnie, please don't kill me," Y/n said and tried to give Lily her best smile. "Wait! You can't talk and don't show yourself. You're a staff." - "End it." Lily said in a mad voice. "10 minutes! Please!" - "You're so in trouble." - "Am I?" Y/n loves teasing her.
"Sorry guys but your friend here needs to end the live now. Sadly." Lily said and was about to catch Y/n's phone. "I'll end it. Wait." Y/n said and told Jake to distract Lily.
"Sorry guys! But I promise I will come back with a lot of updates! Love you all!" she cracked up while ending the live and Lily snatched her phone.

"You know you'll be in so much trouble once the PD finds out!" Lily scolded her. "Why are you laughing?!" Lily looked frustrated at y/n and Jake who were laughing off their asses. "You both are incredible." She sighed and threw y/n's phone on the bed. "Wait! Where are you going? Unnie!" - "No! I won't spend my brain cells for you both!" - "Sit down. We haven't talked in a while." Y/n dragged Lily to the living room and made her sit down. "You know when they find out not only you both will be in trouble but me too. Ugh, what did you do y/n? I hope you know how to fix that." Lily massaged her sides. But y/n and Jake were trying hard not to laugh.
"Don't worry Unnie! I already have a plan." She said tapping Lily's shoulder. "Then please fix it, I need to go now. Goodbye." Lily hugged y/n and went out. Right after she went out both started laughing again.

"What have I done?" Lily asked herself walking to her car.