the day after the historic win

*Welp, this is something different from what I usually write! I don't talk about politics on here or write politic fanfic but here I am now 😂 thanks to all of my friends in my Joe Biden fan discord for pushing me to write this! goldenaviators is super cool and a good friend! Kamala and Doug are really cute and I think I could write about them! I hope you guys enjoy this series! Love • Bree ❤️*

November 8th, 2020 ~ 11am

Doug and Kamala are still fast asleep in their luxurious Wilmington Delaware hotel suite, after Kamala and Joe Biden's historic win.

Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump in the presidential election by an electoral collage vote of 306 to 232 and is now President Elect.

Kamala will make history by becoming the first ever woman Vice President and Doug will become the first ever Second Gentleman.

Doug and Kamala celebrated the historic win with the Biden family, Kamala's family and Doug's two children Cole and Ella for a few hours before the families all disbanded to their hotel room or homes.

Doug and Kamala also did some celebrating of their own back in their hotel room and didn't go to bed until the sun came up for the day. A very romantic night with lots of kisses and lots of sex.

Kamala slowly wakes up and feels Doug's strong big arms wrapped tightly around her body with their warm nude bodies touching each other. Kamala smiles feeling warm and protected by her husband who has been by her side through so many political adventures.

Doug begins to slightly snore as he continues to be in a deep sleep causing Kamala is chuckle to herself, she knew she and Doug had a lot of fun together last night and she is surprised she woke up this early.

Kamala manages to grab her iPhone that was on the night stand and begins to read some texts from her many colleagues from the House, the Senate and her staff, congratulations on her and Joe's big win.

Kamala is still in utter shock that she is going to Vice President of the United States, this will be biggest job title of her career and she couldn't be any happier.

Kamala then tries to turn around to face Doug to look at his precious face, but his tight grip on her body is causing this to be impossible right now.

"Dougie... Dougie.... We need to get up, baby." Kamala whispers as she softly rubs circles onto Doug's cheek.

After a few seconds of rubbing Doug's cheek, Doug begins to stir in his sleep and groans, making Kamala giggle and smile.

Doug then loosens his grip on Kamala's body and she rolls over in bed to face him, rubbing his cheeks on her hands before giving him a seductive kiss that lasts a minute.

"Good morning, honey." Kamala says to Doug and Doug opens his light brown eyes looking into her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Good morning, Madam Vice President." Doug says, kissing and sucking on Kamala's neck causing her to moan happily.

"Mmm, Dougie. Mmm." Kamala says, playing with Doug's curls in his hair.

"You are so beautiful, I can just kiss you all over day and night." Doug whispers as he and Kamala kiss each other on the lips once again and she smiles.

"I can kiss you all over day and night too, but we need to get up and get dressed. We are going to Joe and Jill's house for a special brunch before we leave for California to visit some family." Kamala says to Doug.

"I'm sure they are still in bed too. Let's lay in bed a little longer. It's gotta be like only eight 'o clock." Doug says as he curls his head into Kamala's neck, kissing her chest, making her smile and feel good.

"It's 11:15am, silly. Come on, we need to get up." Kamala says as she and Doug kiss each other a few more times.

"Ugh, fine. But I bet Joe and Jill didn't have the fun we had last night." Doug says as he kisses Kamala's shoulders and then her nose.

"Please don't talk about that, that's awkward to picture in my mind since we are partners in this job. But I'm sure they did." Kamala says as she and Doug both giggle.

Doug begins to deeply kiss Kamala and Kamala happily kisses back, winning control right away.

"Last night was just so amazing. First you and Joe winning after everybody thought we couldn't and then, me and you together, just us having a romantic night together We haven't had that in a while." Doug says softly.

"I know. I still can't believe we won. I'm just over the moon. That asshole will be gone. And I had so much fun with you last night, we need to do that more often, Dougie." Kamala says, rubbing up and down Doug's chest and kisses him.

"We do. We have a few months before you start your Vice Presidency, so let's have more nights of just us?" Doug asks, playing with Kamala's hair.

"I would love that." Kamala says, laying on Doug's chest and Doug begins to rub Kamala's back.

"I thought we had to get up?" Doug asks with a chuckle, making Kamala smile.

"Maybe not yet, now I'm comfy." Kamala says as she looks up at Doug and Doug looks down at her.

"I love you, babe." Doug says, tenderly kissing Kamala's forehead.

"I love you too, honey." Kamala says as she wraps her arm around Doug and cuddles him.

"AUNTIE! Are you and Uncle Doug freaking up yet? We have been out all morning sight seeing Delaware! Come join us!" Meena says knocking on Kamala and Doug's hotel suite door.

"AUNTIE! AUNTIE! UNCLE DOUG!" Amara and Leela both yell with excitement wanting to see Kamala and Doug.

"Give us like a half hour to get ready! Uncle Doug and I just woke up!" Kamala yells as she lays her head back down.

"YAY!" Amara and Leela both say with excitement as they run down the hall.

"Just woke up? Jeez, you two must have partied hard, huh?" Meena asks with some sass, knowing her aunt and uncle must have did something last night.

"Yeah, we did actually!" Doug says as Kamala playfully smacks his arm making Doug playfully say ow out loud.

"I don't even wanna know! See you guys soon! Call me when you guys are ready!" Meena says as she walks down the hall to catch up with the girls.

"Looks like we have to get up after all." Doug says as he and Kamala smile at each other before kissing a few times.