011

Chapter Eleven:
New opp in the air

Reese Ta'vian JacksonChicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois

"Reese, this is my friend Cameron." Reneé explained as she sat up and grabbed the plate of food that her brother had put down for her.

Reese mugged Cameron while he sat in front of them with his gun on his lap and his plate of food in his hand. He had changed his clothes but Cameron was sure that it was him. It was the same tattoos but he'd taken his grills off too, obviously since he was eating.

"Cameron pussy ass couldn't even get the job done." Reese grumbled before he stabbed a prawn with his fork and ate it. His eyes solely on Cameron, if it wasn't for him, Reneé wouldn't have been in danger.

"Lil boy, Whatchu just say?" Cameron sat up straight immediately and stared at Reese, he was getting angry.

Putting the plate of food on the table, Reese got closer and said, "I just said yo pussy ass couldn't get the job done. My sister don't need no bitch ass nigga foh a friend."

Reneé pushed Reese away and nudged Cameron. She didn't understand what was happening right now.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Reneé shouted as she rushed over to her brother, pushing him away from an angry Cameron.

"This foo couldn't even kill the nigga that shot you, I had to do it." Reese held his gun tightly as he pointed it at Cameron while Reneé stood in front of him. "Nigga was standing right in front of him and he ain't even do nun."

Reneé looked at Cameron and then at Reese. She grabbed her food and sat down, leaving them standing up. This was an argument that she wasn't interested in.

"You killed him?" She asked Reese and he nodded his head before he grabbed his food and sat down too with a mug on his face.

Cameron slumped down onto the sofa while Reese mugged him. Reneé was so innocent, how was she related to a boy like this? He looked like he ran the streets in Jacksonville. The way he handled the gun when he shot Melly showed that he had a lot of experience. Nigga was a whole killer. Just like Cameron.

"Ion believe in killin niggas while kids around. Shit fucks them up." He grumbled as he grabbed Renee's legs and placed them on his thighs. Cameron needed to do something to keep his mind off the disrespect he'd just gotten.

"In that moment, it was either I chose that lil kid's sanity or to avenge my blood. And I'd choose my blood any day but that's where you can't understand." Reese said before he stood up and walked out the room, not before he mushed Renee's head.