Hyunin/Fox and Ferrets part 2

"E-excuse me?" Minho sputtered eyes wide as he looked at the doctor who gave him a small smile handing him the results. "He's pregnant." The doctor repeated. 

Minho turned to look at Jeongin who was happily chewing on the jellies the nurse had given him. "But we haven't done anything with him and Jeongin hasn't been out with anyone." Minho said as he looked at Dr. Kim who sighed sitting down in his chair. "I think you might wanna talk to Jeongin about that, because he's defiantly carrying." Dr. Kim said earning a nod from the other who took a deep breath. 

"How far along is he?" Minho asked nervously gripping his phone. "A month, but since hybrids have shorter pregnancies than humans I'd say he will have about 7 month." Dr. Kim said as he turned around and grabbed a few papers off the printer handing them to Minho who was still in shock. 

Checking out of the clinic and getting back in the car he looked over at Jeongin who was already fast asleep in the passenger seat. At first they didn't suspect much with the hybrid acting weird and digging through the fridge to find certain foods, but they had started to worry when Jeongin started to get sick in the morning's and it wasn't long until Jisung had made an appointment and sent Minho to take the other.

The last thing they expected was for Jeongin to be pregnant. Minho groaned, hoping Jisung wouldn't freak out when he told his boyfriend the news. No doubt he'd question the fox hybrid right away when he found out.

Arriving to their house, Minho gentle awoke Jeongin before they both headed inside where Jisung was waiting. "Your back, how did it go?" He asked looking at Minho who took a deep breath and handed Jisung the papers. Frowning the other took them reading it over before his eyes widened, mouth gaping in shock. 

"What the fuck?" He almost screamed head snapping over to Jeongin who tilted his head in confusion ears perked as he looked over at Minho who awkwardly cleared his throat. "Lets go sit down and talk about this." He said calmly as he took the papers away from Jisung and led the two into the living room. Jeongin curled up on the couch tail wagging as his owners sat down next to him.

"Innie baby, do you..know that your pregnant?" Minho asked looking at the small boy who nodded tail still wagging as he smiled cutely. "Yup." He squeaked pulling his favorite blanket around himself. "And you didn't tell us?" Jisung said earning a small frown from the hybrid. 

"Didn't want you to be mad." He mumbled softly tail stopping and drooping down as his ears flattened. "No, no we're not mad at you baby." Minho assured with a soft smile earning teary eyes from Jeongin who sniffled softly. "I'm in trouble." He whimpered, tail curling between his legs. "Sungie only uses that tone when I do something bad." Jeongin sniffled, tears threatening to spill. Jisung softened at the sight gently reaching over and pulling the smaller into a hug. "Your not in trouble baby okay?" Jisung said as he stroked the hybrids soft ears.

"I just wished you said something sooner." 

Jeongin sniffled pulling away and looking down at the blankets. "Innie, do you know who the father is?" Minho asked, the small boy perking up at that his tail wagging again. "Mhm, Jinnie is." He exclaimed with a big smile. 

"Jeonginnie where does Jinnie live?" Minho said both him and Jisung eager to find out. "Jinnie lives down the street." Jeongin said earning a nod from the elder. "How about we go visit him?" Jisung said, a gasp leaving the hybrid small chirps irrupting from him as well. "Really!?" He asked a big smile on his face. "Mhm, you can show me and MinMin the way." 

Jeongin was quick to agree to the idea, getting dressed and putting on his winter coat before impatiently leading the two to the car the autumn breeze gently blowing. Sitting in the back the small hybrid smiled as he looked out the window, tail wagging rapidly as they pulled out of the drive way. "Okay Innie which way?" Minho asked looking back at the boy who pointed left. Nodding Minho took a deep breath turning down the road and driving.